Feeling guilty

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by dorothymelinz, Sep 30, 2016.

1. dorothymelinz

dorothymelinz New Member

I desperately need your advice. Recently I found my younger son is using drugs. I'm a single mother and I just feel guilty in this situation. But I was busy in establishing my business to make a good living for them. I can't discuss this issue with anyone as I'm afraid that my ex-husband will know about this issue and take them away from me. I don't think I will be able to live without my sons. How should I deal this situation? I'm afraid to discuss this with him as he recently is very rude towards us (my elder son and me). I just asked him from where is he getting this drugs and he yelled at me so I stopped asking questions. I know his mental state won't be normal at this time so I don't think this is the right time to question him. I researched and found that there are similar situations and there are drug rehabilitation centres in Toronto ( https://helixhealthcaregroup.com/spectrum/ ). Should I take an effort to convince him to go to this place? But I'm not sure if he will listen to me in this situation. Is there anything else I could do? Please help!!