urinary problems after intercourse

Discussion in 'General Health' started by light, May 29, 2016.

Dear Members: We have operated this forum since 2002. We currently have over 12,000 members that have free access to thousands of health related discussions. We rely on you as a member to peruse our health articles but do need your help in ensuring that the site will continue to operate for years to come. We ask that you CLICK ON OUR ADS to support the site. Thank you for your trust.

1. light

light Member

I seem to develop a urinary tract infection almost every time my husband and I have sex (about 3 times out of 4). Sometimes I bleed while urinating sometimes I don’t, but its very uncomfortable. The only thing that stops it is antibiotics; urinary antiseptics don’t seem to work. However I know that binging so much on antibiotics is not a good thing. Each time I try to go to the toilet before we have sex and I definitely go afterwards. I have no other health problems. Why does this happen and how can I prevent it? Any advice would be very valuable.

SUPPORT OUR WEBSITE, CLICK OUR ADS

2. Hello ma'am, i just saw your worry you posted and will suggest you do a proper desintoxification. You are intoxifying yourself with antibiotics and too much of if (chemicals) will be dangerous. Natural way of desintoxification, 100% bio and a must see results products.

3. Hello ma'am, i just saw your worry you posted and will suggest you do a proper desintoxification. You are intoxifying yourself with antibiotics and too much of if (chemicals) will be dangerous. Natural way of desintoxification, 100% bio and a must see results products.

4. Hello ma'am, i just saw your worry you posted and will suggest you do a proper desintoxification. You are intoxifying yourself with antibiotics and too much of if (chemicals) will be dangerous. Natural way of desintoxification, 100% bio and a must see results products.