Analingus for women

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by Robin Hood, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Robin Hood

Robin Hood New Member

How do the women here feel about having their SO orally attend to their anus? We have discussed women playing with their man's ass, and the best ways to accomplish anal intercourse, but I am curious as to how women feel about having a tongue in their ass? I have had some girlfriends who absolutely loved it, but my SO seems to be uncomfortable with it. Thoughts?
  2. sarahx

sarahx New Member

tbh the thought of anything near my rear does freak me out a little but summot in my past adds to my thinking on this.
  3. why

why New Member

I dont really llike it, I always feel gassy and well I just would hate to have a "slip"
  4. maryberry1987

maryberry1987 New Member

I've never had it done... so I wouldn't know. Maybe in the heat of the moment it would be totally acceptable.
  5. Robin Hood

Robin Hood New Member

I just wonder why most women seem to have no problem receiving oral stimulation to their vagina, but not to their anus.
  6. enough_already

enough_already New Member

So many? I've never been with a woman who didn't like it, though I believe they never had it before me. You just do it and pretty soon they're like, "Wow! That feels really good. Do it again!" Unless they've had it before, don't bother asking because they're going to think, "Oh, gross" and say no. I usually just kind of do it because I like it. Trust me, no one's ever even gotten close to trying to stop me. I've always gotten quite the opposite response--much enthusiasm.

Pretty much the same thing happens when you go to earn your "red wings."

But, if someone was firm in their answer on either, I'd respect their wishes. But I'd miss it for sure. Don't know how long I'd be able to last without. It would feel so strange to me to have someone telling me no to that.

But, some women feel the same way about their behinds as I do, and so I can sympathize with a woman who'd be afraid of "relaxing too much," if you catch my drift. I wouldn't make a federal case out of it.
  7. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

Even during the heat of the moment, if something slips or ends up knocking on my a-hole door, I freeze up and scootch away. I'd have to make an effort to even see if anything could be pleasurable there. So far, I haven't really had an interest in checking it out, and bf has never tried exploring there either. I imagine the first time would be awkward, and I'd probably have to be a bit inebriated to try any sort of anal play.
  8. Unwritten

Unwritten New Member

i think i would feel just a little too uncomfortable. the idea of anal sex kind of sounds interesting but i wouldnt like a face down there.
  9. enough_already

Famous last words.
  10. mswitt

mswitt New Member

Am I the only one who absolutely loves it?
  11. sarahx

sarahx New Member

i will admit ive never tried it, but each to their own i suppose, mebbee one day id try it you just never know :p
  12. SlikLick

SlikLick New Member

Ladies, you don't know what you are missing.

Clean up and enjoy!

Slik
  13. Jamal

Jamal New Member

Honestly, Robin, it is my partner's favorite sex play thing. There is nothing she likes better.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
  14. Jamal

Jamal New Member

By the way, "red wings"?

I'm convinced it is possible for adults to discuss sex without sounding like we were back in junior high school.
  15. ithomas

ithomas New Member

I like it. Not something we do very often but the few times I have I definitely enjoyed it. I'm not big on anal sex, but analingus feels good... I'm not worried about relaxing too much. In my opinion it would be just as bad if that happened during oral sex. And that's never happened to me... *knock on wood*
  16. enough_already

I agree. In an effort to make the sex forum more adult oriented, I further propose that we only use Latin terms for body parts and sex acts. To that end, I suggest we ban the term "blowjob" for fellatio and cunnilingus instead of "eating pussy," "going down," "pussy licking." Generically, instead of "giving head," or "going downtown," we can use the term "oral-genital stimulation." "Penile-breast contact" should be used in place of titty fncking, and we may only use the terms "penis" and "vagina." Also, only the term "breasts" will be allowed: no boobs, boobies, jugs, fun bags, tits, knockers. "Stiffie," "woodie," "boner" and "hard-on" may no longer be used. Instead, we must use the term "erection" only. "Buttocks" must be used in place of "ass," "butt," "rear end," "hiney" and the annoyingly vague and impersonal "back there." "Anus" only for "asshole," "brown-eye," "butthole," or "bunghole." Cock, dick, willy, wienie, member, peeny, pussy, c*nt, coochie, cooter, cunny, chooker (you know who you are) etc., shall all be thrown in to a big pile and burned forthwith.

Anyone who violates these rules will be sent to detention after school and forced to watch movies about the rhythm method.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
  17. kellybean

kellybean New Member

LMAO @ EA!

Sorry, not giving up chooker. How about Pa-Chooker?

I love analingus. Definately in the heat of the moment.Haven't had anal 'yet' that will be soon..... *evil laugh*
  18. Latin_charm

Latin_charm New Member

Well I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy every bit of it!!
  19. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

Hahahahahahahaahhahahhaha...I am still LMAO...How did I miss this....
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
  20. Jamal

Jamal New Member

It wasn't the words I was commenting on, it was the concept.