Deepthroating--is the penis supposed to 'bend'?

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by M-Chan, Nov 8, 2010.

1. M-Chan

M-Chan New Member

I REALLY want to learn how to do this, but I can't seem to get the penis past the point where my throat begins. Is it supposed to bend? My boyfriend does not like the sounds of that!

I don't know how to get it 'in'! I feel so silly because that never seems to be an issue for anyone else that I've heard of. Anyway, anyone know what I can do? Thanks!
  2. GrahamS

GrahamS New Member

when a penis is fully erect it's not going to bend much, but if it's semi-flaccid it will bend a lot.

even when fully erect some penises have a natural upward curve in them, so that would need to be taken into account when deep throating.

I don't know much about it honestly because I've never had anybody do it to me. Me penis is quite wide so that could make it difficult.
  3. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

4. Phillyboy

Phillyboy Member

Even fully erected, my penis bend but not that much.
    One ex wanted to do it. The first times it didnt work. She went and got some information about it.
    But the most important I remember was practice. You also have to relax and enjoy it. Else it will never work.
    Also, I remember that the first time she tried to force to get it in and it didn't work. I also remember that she moved my penis in different positions, inside her mouth, to try to find the best way to get it in. Maybe because of the curve.
    I think that she was practicing with me because after she mastered the technique we broke up.
    After that nobody did that to me. So that's the only experience I have.
  5. TDG

TDG New Member

You have to position yourself better so it doesnt bend, and relax! I dont really have a gag reflex for some reason so it wasnt a difficult skill for me to do...but like anything else..practice makes perfect! lol.
  6. Thonger

Thonger Member

My penis will not bend when fully erect. I also have an upward curve to it, which is quite visible in my pic. In order for a girl to deep throat me, she usually has to lay on her back with her head leaning over the edge of the bed. I then can enter her throat with her guiding me.

I did have one girl who was able to deep throat me just kneeling in front of me while I stood in front of her, but she was quite skilled at BJs.

Do you have a problem gagging? That seems to be the most common problem.
  7. OlderMan

OlderMan New Member

Mine naturally curves down slightly in a way that matches a woman's mouth and throat. It's also good for rear entry sex.