DoublE PenetratioN

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by Latin_charm, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Latin_charm

Latin_charm New Member

Have any of you gave it a go at double penetration [​IMG] during sex?? If so how was it? Did you enjoyed it? Hated it? [​IMG]

Give your opinion!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  2. curcuma

curcuma New Member

I haven't but I fantasize about it often! It doesnt matter so much how it is accomplished in my fantasy. The important point is being very full and it being sort of over the top.
  3. ithomas

ithomas New Member

I've done it a few times, never with a second real man though, just mine and a vibrator. Thought of giving it a try during my threesome, but I'm just not that into anal.

It was kind of neat to do with the vibrator, my bf liked how it vibrated against him and made me extra tight.
  4. Latin_charm

Latin_charm New Member

*** CooL *** [​IMG]
    Well I want to give it a try especially since the weekend is fast approaching so I would like for hubby to use my vibrator and himself and drive me nuts ( literally) to the point where I'm completely exhausted and I can't take it [​IMG] anymore!
  5. Jamal

Jamal New Member

I can't speak as the penetratee, but as the penetrator it is tons of fun, but less so with another guy than with a toy. The one time I did double penetration with another guy and a woman, it was fun because of the experience, but in more technical terms it was awkward getting the positioning right.

I think it is best with a plug, but my partner prefers it with a dildoe.

If you get really adventurous, you can try double penetration in a single orifice (of your choice). I've tried that both vaginally and anally and it was great fun using either option, though my partner definitely prefers vaginal.

6. Bridie

Bridie New Member

how the hell do you get TWO things to fit up there ???
  7. koruptedmind

koruptedmind New Member

Ive never done it, and never will. Dont like the thought of anal.
  8. Jamal

Jamal New Member

Persistence.
  9. Jamal

Jamal New Member

Doesn't stop you from trying double vaginal though, does it?
  10. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

hahahah.................. [​IMG] [​IMG]
  11. koruptedmind

koruptedmind New Member

Wont do that either. Have too many scars from child birth that even my partner hurts me and isnt pleasurable!
  12. Tarsia

Tarsia New Member

Done the double penetration bit with my SO and a dildo. Love it!

Always wanted to try it in a threesome, but have yet to get the right couple of guys together.
  13. ithomas

ithomas New Member

I've done this... only in the vagina. Quite fun with the vibe. Also attempted it with a second guy... that one didn't quite fit! [​IMG]

14. MNM

MNM New Member

We've tried DP a few times with me inside her along with a smaller vibe, it was okay... Spent more time re-adjusting the vibe than enjoying the moment more than anything...

We've also shared a couple of verble fantasy DP's before but never brought any of them to light...
  15. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

I don't get it... How can you do both in vaginal? Put a dildo and your partner in there? I don't get it!! But yea, I fantasize about that... Like this morning but I don't think I would really do that. I'm a bit weary about anal. Haha...
  16. MNM

MNM New Member

Whats not to get hun, with enough lube and a small enough vibe?

You guys can become VERY elastic when turned on enough...
  17. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

Wow. But how does the 'vibe' stay in when the guy is also moving inside the girl? Won't it fall out or does one of them hold it? Hmm, this is very interesting...
  18. MNM

MNM New Member

Check out the above quote.. [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
  19. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

LMAO! Haha, I forgot about that. Sounds like it would be quick to turn off my boyfriend and I have a feeling he would get frustrated and just stop. Haha... Thanks
  20. Jamal

Jamal New Member

Sounds like you did get it: you put a dildo and your partner in there at the same time.