Due in October/November/December 2010 - *part 3*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by *mel*, Oct 22, 2010.

1. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

<span style="font-size: 20pt">EDD for ladies due in Oct/Nov/Dec 2010</span>

<span style="font-size: 17pt">MJ_0217 - 26th October ???</span><span style="font-size: 17pt">
    Court - 30th October -It's a GIRL and she is HERE!!!</span>
    <span style="font-size: 17pt">*mel* - 30th November - It's a BOY and he is HERE!!!
    Jasmineflower - 7th December - It's a BOY and he is HERE!!!
    Nikki - 8th December - It's a GIRL and she is HERE!!!!
    Sthrngirl - 15th December - It's a BOY and he is HERE!!!!
    Jennifer 21 - 15th December - It's a BOY and a GIRL and they are HERE!!!
    TDG - 7th January - It's a BOY and he is HERE!!!</span>

If anyone wants to catch up on the old thread here is a link [​IMG]

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&amp;Number=353351#Post353351
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  2. Walle

Walle New Member

Mel about the dreams I had a similar experience last week but I was dreaming about my Dad having a problem with his heart, I think a heart attack or something and the hospital called me with the bad news I answered the phone and started crying, I woke up REALLY crying too, It felt so real. [​IMG]
  3. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

I think the vivid dreams we have during pregnancy are one of the worst symptoms. It really is horrible 'cause they seem so damn real! Hugs to you Mel and Walle....those do not sound like something one likes to wake up to.

Ali, I always say the the first three months are the "worst." After 3 months, eating is more established and naptimes and bedtime is more established so it gets way easier. But, yup, the sleep...er, lack of for us parents can really kick our butts, that's for sure! Now you know why people always said to you during the last month, don't worry, the baby will come, just rest now lol Until I had my baby did I really realize how important that was!
  4. *mel*

It was really strange though, I mean it's not even like I would cry if she had a go at me in real life so to wake up crying like that after a dream was quite odd! lol!

Had more of that strange CM, definately think it could be my plug but I'm not concerned. After extensive searching on the internet I was reasured that it is quite normal and doesn't really mean anything, although it *can* so everything I read said to keep a close eye on things!
  5. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

Mel, omg! i was totally sidetracked or something 'cause I didn't respond to you about that! Unless there's no itching involved, it sounds like this could very well be part of your plug or all of it even! This doesn't mean you'll go into labor tomorrow or anything. Wish that's what it meant for me last time lol I was totally expecting labor soon and then 3 weeks later is when I had him :p This just means you're one step closer to holding your darling son!

I know the next thing to "lose" is the bloody show ,they call it. That I lost during labor. But many lose it before and that means labor will start within 24 (or 48?) hours. I never saw mine, but i know there's blood in that (hence the name).

OH, LOL, jsut remembered a dream I had the last month of my pregnancy with Max. It was that I went to the bathroom and then I looked down in the tiolet and there was literally a PLUG, like the type you put in the socket in the wall, red and blue wires. I was like "oh, wow, my plug!" LOL!
  6. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Ohh Mel! I had to go back and read where you posted! Did it look like a big piece of rubber snot ( [​IMG] [​IMG] ) So gross, right? lol!!

Sounds like it though! At least you know your body is on the right track!

7. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

ewww i had the bloody show for a whole day before i went into labor with julie and it was icky!! like bloody mucous discharge just felt nasty hahahaha. but i was happy to go into full blown labor that night [​IMG]
  8. TDG

TDG New Member

wow mel!! you are getting sooooooo close! I would report that to the Dr/midwife just so they know. (My Dr would do a check to see if Im dilateing if I started loseing the plug).

jasmine--LOL. I know most people agree with you, but I honestly thought the first 3 months were the easiest! They sleep ALL the time, and if my kids were fed and changed and snuggled they rarely fussed! I also never lost near as much sleep because I co slept and bf..so my nightime wakeups didnt last long. I like to "wear" my babies and nurse on demand(even if just to pacify)...so the baby stage is REALLY easy for me. And I was pleasantly suprised that when it came time to transition to bottle/sippy or into their own bed it went very smooth--so I really didnt seem to start any "bad habits."

I havent been dreaming much lately but my hips hurt so bad now I dont get any sleep! I even had my sitter come out today so I could sleep in and I still didnt get any sleep..I just toss and turn because my hips hurt too much to lay on!
  9. Jennifer21

Jennifer21 New Member

mel, you are getting closer!! I hit 32 weeks now and I am really excited, now hoping they will hold off till 34 weeks and then hopefully I won't be as scared. Although I know if I get to 34 I will want to get to 36 and so on lol.
    I was talking with DH yesterday and I was explaining to him that I am so uncomfortable and not sleeping I just want to have them already but then I feel bad for wanting them because I know its too early and they will be too small [​IMG] he said he felt the same way too and had the same worries and felt bad so that made me feel better that it wasn't just me.
    TDG, I am RIGHT there with you with the hips hurting, not only am I waking up to pee and have contractions but I also wake up to horrible hip pains where I have to keep switching sides.
    Last night was horrible: I took an ambien at 10 and by 230 I was wide awake with contractions so at 3 I called the nurse and told her I should probably go on the moniter, and I was right because within 30 min I had 8 painful contractions(after I have 6 in an hour they have to give me a shot to stop them).. so they gave me the shot and then for about 30 min I had to deal with the shakyness and heart racing and all the other symptoms it causes so by 530 I FINALLY started drifting off... and then the nurse comes in at 6 to give me my normal contraction meds and then the doc at 630 and then my husbdand left for work at 7 sooo yea... for taking an ambien, I got NO sleep.
  10. TDG

TDG New Member

omg Jen---I can not imagine being in a hospital bed with these hip pains. I have a NICE expensive bed full of pillows and Im still soooooooo miserable. In a hospital bed Id die. lol. Can you lay on your back and tip the bed up so you arent flat or are the babies sqaushing your lungs too much for that? That sounds like an awful night. Thats something I HATE about being in the hospital--you never get good rest because theres always nurses or people coming in to disturb you. You shouldnt feel bad. I think anyone in your position would be torn...of course you want whats best for the babies, but that doesnt make your situation any easier to deal with for weeks on end!
  11. *mel*

Awww Jen, don't feel bad for feeling that way, it's perfectly normal. Let's face it, your pregnancy has been tough and your body is doing GREAT, but there is only so much a person can take before they want their body back!!!!

I feel all of your pain on the whole sleeping thing, but suprisingly enough I don't really feel that bad for it. Turning over in bed is a mission all in itself, I get up about every 1 - 2 hours to pee, I wake up feeling like an old lady, but in the day I still feel pretty good. Probably because I am not working now and unlike most of you I'm not ruinning around after a kid or two all day! lol!

My face is now getting that swollen look about it, it appears I now have a double chin! Where did that come from? lol!

Not seen any more of my "plug" if thats indeed what it was, I definately don't think I lost it all, the first time I saw it there was a considerable amount but after that it was just small amounts. And yeah, it was kind of like jellified snot if that makes sense! Nice stuff! lol!
  12. Jennifer21

Jennifer21 New Member

Yea, turning over is a huge pain in the butt so I try to put it off as muchas possible but eventually by hips just can't take it anymore.. I can't sleep on my back because it causes more contractions, so I have to sleep on my sides AND I have to have the head elevated a bit because of the heart burn.
    Mel, I am SO swollen now. The nurse who was on yesterday said she doesn't think I will make it much longer because of how swollen I am. She said my body is just retaining so much water and I drink a TON.
  13. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New Member

I'm there with all you guys...turning over is almost impossible at times. Either it's sooo uncomfortable and painful or I just give up halfway and go back. My hips and inner thighs, OUCH. Yeah, so nighttime is not fun. Mel, I get up to pee allll the time during the night, too, like at least 3 times. Last night I did manage to sleep more than usual so I'm happy about that.

Jenn, hang in there. You're almost there. It MUST be so tough because you're stuck in that hospital and getting ambien this and another medication that and another for this and that, ugh, but it'll all be worth it (whcih I'm sure you know and what's keeping you sane!).

My swelling has gone down (wierd), but I think that's due to it getting finally cooler. That is, my feet and hands are still swollen but my face kind of looks normal most of the time. Buuut, I haven't been drinking lots of water recently, which is a bad thing, so I have to start that up again 'ucase, well, it's more important to be hydrated than have a fat face lol
  14. TDG

TDG New Member

bleh--Pregnancy always gives me a serious fat face! Im talkin like 4 chins. [​IMG] :p I avoid pictures as much as possible because I cant stand seeing myself look SO fat!(in the face).

So...funny story about rollin over in bed. (sorry if its TMI--I know I probably often share a lil too much..lol) Me and DF were foolin around and he tells me to roll over(spooning sex is about all that works these days)...and so I did as I always do...with LOTS of groans and grunts because its sooooo painful and hard to roll over! He was like "wow...well there goes the mood!" I was like "huh what are you talkin about"...Hes like "I really dont feel like having sex with a 90 year old man and thats exactly what you sound like!" LOL. At the time I was actually pretty POd because hey..I really cant help it. Im well aware of how unsexy I am because I FEEL like a 90 year old man right now, but Im like this because of HIM, he could at least suck it up and pretend like Im a sexy MILF right now!!! lol!
  15. *mel*

LMAO!!! I can't get up from the sofa without grunting and groaning like a 90 year old man! lol! Pregnancy definately isn't a time for feeling sexy huh? I think thats partly why I just don't want sex, because I feel soooo unsexy! We tried the other night for the first time in weeks, I think I have got to the stage where BF doesn't really want to because of how heavily pregnant I am but he doesn't want to offend me! It didn't work anyway, it was a complete disaster actually! I know that things are supposed to swell up down below due to extra blood flow during pregnancy but seriously, I am so swollen it's crazy! and I know some women think it's great because it makes them extra sensitive and easier to orgasm but with me it makes me far too sensitive, I can hardly stand to be touched down there! lol! Needless to say I doubt very much we will be trying again [​IMG]
  16. *mel*

Oh yeah, and about our SO's and how they *should* be trying to make us feel like a MILF, mine just doesn't get it at all. Mine thinks it's funny to sing a song and the words are "She's fat, she's round, she wobbles all around Melissa, Melissa!" Thanks babe! lol!

17. TDG

TDG New Member

lmao!! aww well thats a catchy song anyways! :p That soo sounds like my df too!

Between the gas, the aches, the grunts n groans, the serious awkwardness...third trimester pregnancy is about as un sexy as it gets! I hear ya on the swelling mel! This is the worst its ever been for me..it feels like Ive already been having way too much sex when we never do! Its actually gotten so bad its even tender just to wipe when I pee sometimes!! Im not too disapointed I dont have to push a baby out when Im already that sore down there! lol.
  18. *mel*

LOL! Well catchy it may be, but it definately doesn't do anything for my ego [​IMG]
  19. *mel*

Just a thought TDG, do you want me to change your due date on the first post now you have a set date for your section?
  20. TDG

TDG New Member

I dont care..it doesnt make much difference..I pretty much guarentee I will be last to go on this thread! lol