Essure class action lawsuit?

Discussion in 'Permanent Contraception' started by farren74, Nov 1, 2010.

1. farren74

farren74 New Member

Does anyone know if there is a class action lawsuit against essure yet? I had problems with them and was finally able to convince my doctor to remove them. I feel so much better but now I have medical bills that my insurance isn't paying. I feel like essure should pay for it since the coils was the cause of all the problems.
    Thanks for any input.
  2. gwendolynrain

gwendolynrain New Member

Please stop posting the same post over and over..
  3. naoslaben

naoslaben New Member

Hi
    I was wondering how did the doctor end up removing them?
  4. naoslaben

naoslaben New Member

My friend and I have both been seriously injured after being implanted with the Essure device. We have consulted with the firm of Kadanoff & Kadanoff, PLLC in New York-718-875-6706. They are in the process of doing a full investigation. If anybody out there has questions or needs help, we recommend that you call them.”
  5. christy625

christy625 New Member

I had this done in 2008. I have had some pain on my right side for a long time but it keeps getting worse. For three nights no sleep because it feels full and pressure and I can't lay on my right side. I had an ultrasound today. They saw problems with my right ovary and a pocket of free flowing fluid suspended high instead of settling below my bladder as it should. Radiologist is recommending an MRI. I am so scared.