First time... pregnant? Please help!

Discussion in 'Reproductive Health' started by trailmix, Feb 29, 2012.

1. trailmix

trailmix New Member

Hello,
    My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time two and a half weeks ago. The condom slipped off as he pulled out. He pulled out just as/right before ejaculation.

Since it was my first time, I was concerned that I would be in danger of becoming pregnant which isnt really what I want right now since I'm still in university.

I took plan B the next day and got my regular, 5-day, heavy period 6 days later (a week before it was supposed to come).

Now, two weeks later and for about two days, I'm having some very faint, light-pink discharge as well as some white, slippery discharge on tissue. I've also been experiencing very slight cramping on my left side... is it likely this is implantation bleeding?

I know its silly to ask after having taken plan B, but are my chances very low that I am pregnant? I'm very worried and have decided that I'm definitely not going to have sex again until I'm on birth control but...

Any response would be appreciated... thanks <:)
  2. TDG

TDG New Member

Plan B can mess up your whole system, so its probably just that...but it never hurts to take a test to be sure.
  3. zoii123

zoii123 New Member

Plan B never gives 100% surety that you are safe. This time is hard to guess that you are pregnant or not. You should wait till your missed periods and then take a test after 2 weeks of missed periods.