Good luck Ravendove....

Discussion in 'Beyond Women's Health' started by Guest, May 21, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I just wanted to say;

"I wish you a swift visit to Canada with no problems or hold ups and I hope you can hurry back to us soon and update us on your progress!" We miss you,hopefully you will be back soon and things will be going good for you! Big hugs and safe travelling hun!Try not to get caught up in "family things' remember why you are going [​IMG]
  2. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

Aww, thanks for postings this...My life has been so busy I keep forgeting...

Just seems odd, that I won't log in an see RD up there anymore..hehe, even when she trys to hide..I can see YOU....

I hope your trip is wonderful..I know you are scared and worried love but liek HOli said, remeber why you are going ..This is going to be your key to happiness when you get back....

I will miss you and try to keep in tough..Tell mom that she needs to post updats for us...

((HUGS)))
  3. demon-dolly

demon-dolly New Member

When does she return to Canada?

Won't she still have internet access?

4. BethG

BethG New Member

We'll miss you RD! Hope your small town library will have internet access if you don't have it anywhere else.....
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

She's going on saturday...She will be gone for a good few weeks...and I think she will be moving or not neccessarily living with people who have internet access...not that she comes on here anymore anyway :p [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  6. kellybean

kellybean New Member

Raven,
    I wish you good travels and sending you good vibes``````

Your a strong woman and I know that you'll get what your going there for. Hope you get back home soon, but enjoy your time with your family. Ya never know who ya might run into. [​IMG]
  7. incognito

incognito New Member

Best of luck RD. Just think, soon you will be a genuinely documented on paper person.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Raven, hurry back to us!

I really miss you around here.

Good luck girl.
  9. Ravendove

Ravendove Member

Yo.

I live.

I breathe.

I survived thirrty hours on a greyhound bus - and didn't even get a tshirt for the effort. Heh.

So. Yeah. At Grandma's. So far, so good. Can't spend alot of computer time because it's her computer I have access with. Will figure that as time goes on.

So. Yeah. Living. That's me. Crossing the border wasn't an issue. Bus ride wan't even that bad - just thirty hours without food or sleep. I'm still recovering from that. That, and I over caffinated myself on the trip. Kinda sapped whatever reserves I had built up.

I miss Mom. And Dad. And the dogs. . . apparantly my fluppy's been searching for me since I left. Poor thing.

Ah well.

Looks like my time's up. Take care folks. Hope you're all alive too.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Yey!So glad you made it there ok...was thining of you! [​IMG] Hope the time at gma's goes quick and you get on track with your passport etc...Wishing you loads of luck andf a speedy return!Take care of yourself and update us when you can!xxxxxxxxxxxx
  11. Ravendove

Ravendove Member

I'm not even going to comment on the nightmare of the frikken passport that was today.

*cries*

This will take longer than I anticipated. The existing on paper.

Good news? Cousin kidnapped me tonight and I'm escaping. . . er. . . spending time elsewhere for a little bit. I think I'm spending the night. That is yet to be determined. Have to call grandma and 'check in' once the cousin's kids are down for the evening. Bout another fifteen minutes.

Yes, I'm utilising her internet. My cousin is wonderful.

Passport buracracy is hell, just. . . just hell. It's been a hellish day. Honest it has. One woman even reduced me to tears. I hate this stuff. Sigh.

*deep breath*

Whee?
  12. BethG

BethG New Member

so sorry it was hellish RD....hoping at least you made some progress. We miss you around here and wish you nothing but the best.
  13. Ravendove

Ravendove Member

Guess who now has a G1 driver's liscence?

Step one to exisiting on paper apparantly. After this, i get my passport. Then my student visa interview.

Then, blessedly, home.

I miss home.
  14. ChooseToBe

ChooseToBe New Member

What great news! Congratulations.
  15. demon-dolly

demon-dolly New Member

Yay, step one - check!

What is G1? LOL
  16. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

AWESOME news hunny....I hope you are home soon !!!!!!!!!!

17. Ravendove

Ravendove Member

How does the Canadian not know the graduated liscence system here in the great white north?

G1 is essentially a learner's permit - but it somes with a real card and photo and all that jazz.Hence the waiting for it to show up.

Even got to drive today.

Mind, it was to the beer store. *rolls eyes* and I didn't have my temperary G1 on me. And I don't know if dude was even liscenced. . um. . . huh. Now realising how stupid that was. But he works for my Uncle, and my uncle needed stock for the bar.

Er.

Never mind.

Heh.

Look, Timmies coffee. Mmmmm..
  18. BethG

BethG New Member

lol, congrats on the progress RD! Looking forward to having you "home" again.