Guy's Precum

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by Deprivation Overload, Dec 3, 2006.

1. How common is it for guys to be self-lubricated before orgasm? I've always gotten wet when I get aroused. But my girfriend, who has been with a handfull of other guys, said that's she's never seen it before.
  2. maxwell

maxwell New Member

for me it hapens seconds before I orgasm
  3. Sometimes I take a long time to cum. Which can be really good sometimes, and rather annoying others. It doesn't take me long to get wet. Sometimes I get wet just thinking about sex.
  4. Raunchy-Row

Raunchy-Row Super Moderator Staff Member

I know a lot of guys who have quite a bit of precum--the guy I'm "seeing" right now doesn't get any. Interesting....
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  5. Echo in Light

Echo in Light New Member

My wife knows if it's been 3 to 5 days since we've had sex that I'm more likely to have a stream of pre-come before the really thick squirts fill her mouth up.

...funny, we're both really amped up this morn and doing some Christmas decorating ...we had a wonderful late night session on Fri, and I've been 'informed' we're on again for this afternoon.
  6. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

It must vary from man to man. My BF doesn't have precum or at least not right until he ejaculates, but my ex was like a leaky faucet. I find it a big turn-on.
  7. Tarsia

Tarsia New Member

My old SO, he never leaked any.

My current SO, seeps the stuff when he gets riled up. Mm-mm-good. I love it!
  8. New_Explorer

New_Explorer New Member

My husband has a lot of pre-cum. I've never been with another guy who does, though. So my stats make it ... 1 in 8 men?
  9. ithomas

ithomas New Member

My ex didn't have a lot, my current bf has varying amounts (sometimes just a tiny drop, sometimes it drips right off). I love it so much. It's a HUGE turn-on!!
  10. Interresting. I never expected that women would be turned on by it.
  11. ithomas

ithomas New Member

It's probably much the same thing as how a woman can be aroused, but some just get "moist" while some are dripping wet... wouldn't it be a huge turn on for a guy if his woman was super wet as opposed to just a bit (even though it may make no difference in her arousal)?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  12. Raunchy-Row

Raunchy-Row Super Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, it's a big turnon. It's like a "I can't contain myself" kind of reaction and that makes me feel super sexy!
  13. New_Explorer

New_Explorer New Member

It's a turn-off for me, sorry. But I have issues that probably have a lot to do with that. :rolleyes:
  14. Celebrian80

Celebrian80 New Member

My BF varies with just a couple drops to nearly an all-out stream.

I am also someone who finds it a huge turn on. It kind of makes *me* feel good, especially during a handjob!
  15. No Expectations

No Expectations New Member

I actually produce a lot. My ex who I spent 14 years with, hated it and had to wipe it out when giving my my usual birthday BJ session.

My girlfriend loves giving me head and loves my precum. She calls it "my love drops". She finds it a huge turn on and she claims they taste sweet.
  16. Weirdartist

Weirdartist New Member

my OH produces a moderate amount from very early on, and I like it, it doesn't taste of much if Iv gone down on him, but if I'm giving him a hand-job its like encouragement that I'm getting somewhere for him [​IMG] (he takes a fairly long time to come). I worry that it has sperm in though, that's what we were taught in sexual health class, but other people say it doesn't, but it makes us extra careful with washing hands and avoiding touching!
  17. M-Chan

M-Chan New Member

Weirdartist, it only contains sperm if he has not urinated after his latest ejaculation.

As for myself, I do not mind precum. My boyfriend tends to produce a fair amount. I don't like to eat it though because I heard it contains a lot of urine? It tastes like it.
  18. Jules0410

Jules0410 New Member

I don't mind precum at all, i actually like it. I have a tendency to lick it off and its definitely a big turn on for me.
  19. Weirdartist

Weirdartist New Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate

"The presence of sperm in the fluid is believed to be rare,[1][2][3][4] however individual cases of a high sperm concentration have been recently published." (yes I know wikipedia ain't acurate, but still)

I wouldn't be suprised if I managed to have the random guy that has sperm in his pre-cum, it would just be my luck [​IMG]