Has anyone regretted pegging their bf or husband??

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by angelkiss, Aug 10, 2011.

1. angelkiss

angelkiss New Member

ok so i have this huge dilema.my boyfriend has mentioned to me a bunch of times that his fantasy is for me to do him with a strap on but i feel kinda weird about it...ive read alot online about women loving it but has anyone regretted doing it?? did it make things awkward?? I want to make him happy i just dont know...HELP!
  2. Purdygirl

Purdygirl Member

Hi Angelkiss,

My boy also likes to be pegged. It was totally new to me prior to this relationship as well. I just wanted to let you know that I have No regrets whatsoever! It can only be awkward if you let it be. We are very open so this was also not an issue for us. It is just one more way we play. Kinky yes! Just one more thing to add to your sexual repertoire.

The only thing i will say about it is that well he loves it, it is "work" for me. You have to find a good rhythm, depth. Since the strap on is not attached to me...like his penis is to him, i don't get any sexual sensation out of it. I find myself getting out of my sexy zone, my mind starts to wander and i think "hey what about me?" lol. It is just that i am so used to having most of our sexual play centered on me. So don't be surprised if you find you start to go a little "cold" on him.

same rules for anal play apply to strap on play. Be clean, Go slow, use lube and not too big of a toy to start. I think it might also be a good idea to use a hand held toy to start.

Have fun!
  3. Tom007

Tom007 New Member

there are straps on that have two dildos. One on the outside and one on the inside that goes inside of the woman so she gets stimulated at the same time.
  4. Thonger

Thonger Member

Angel, as a guy who likes being pegged, I can say I know where your bf is coming from. It can be awkward if you're uncomfortable with the whole idea. Your comfort level will dictate how much or how little pleasure he gets out of it. If you go into it with passion, comfort, a fun attitude, a willingness to please your bf, it will be much more enjoyable for him and yourself.

Have you 2 played with spankings? If so, that's a nice start to a strap-on session and makes things more fun.

Purdy: you sound like you have a great attitude and I bet your bf is a very lucky guy! I wish I had a girl like you to use a strap-on on me regularly! [​IMG] Do you start off with any spanking?
  5. Purdygirl

Purdygirl Member

Thonger i had to laugh when i read your post...Only because even though my BF would like me to strap up for him regularly i am far too lazy! haha.

My nickname when i strap up is Mistress vonStrapon. I love to get all dressed up, stockings, heels the whole thing. Yes we start of with spankings, tickles, licks and kisses... or lisses as we call that combo! fingers, beads...anything to make it fun

Tom007...just a little note. We actually have one of those double ender strap on's meant for him and her. I thought it would be a great idea but unfortunately, i find it is just awkward and doesn't ever work properly. I always end up going back to the straight up goods.

6. Thonger

Thonger Member

Ah, Mistress vonStrapon. You sound like a deliciously evil seductress with a wicked strap on. Your outfit sounds totally wicked. I can see you with a whip or spanking paddle standing over your bf too. I've played with beads too and found them quite fun. You sound like a perfect play date with your outfit, spankings and beads. Too bad yvr doesn't have more girls like you!
  7. learning

learning New Member

Hi all,
    i recently got interested in pegging, haven't done it yet though,
    first time someone stuck a toy in me was when i was 18, an older relative took me to a red light district, the girl in question offered this to me when alone, and although i resisted she did it anyway (resistance wasn't very high:)it was damn good! it would have been better if my head wasn't in the way. thats over 20 years ago and it never happend again. i have done quit a bit of research now and it is fair to say that it is a universal fact that this could bring any man high pleasures, simply because of simple biological reasons. The problem is that we man have a big problem there, lets face it, if a woman wanted a woman, she would get a woman, heterosexual woman want a man, even if you would be a jailbird there is a difference between "givers and takers" it is a social stigma that hangs on a man getting it.
    But 1 should not forget you have only 1 live, what goes on in your bedroom nobody need's to know, like in all sex, it is all in the head, he will still be the same heterosexual man as he was before, but with a hell of an orgasm experience richer.

Purdigirl i want to thank for your explanation about how it is for a woman after a while to do this, like tom i also wanted to go for a doulble kinda toy (still looking for the toy)after all i seen till now i think the easy'ast way both can enjoy together is with handheld toys, although i must say that the "feeldoe" seems very intresting;) any1 has that toy??
  8. learning

learning New Member

1 more thing i wanted to add about pegging or any kind of kinky stuff, it can be a relationship saver, sex can be a powerful tool, pegging is not something you do with someone you just met, you need quit a bit of confidence and i think it is more of a 30+ thing. Normal sex does get boring after years and years.
  9. Purdygirl

Purdygirl Member

Hey Learning,

just a quick note. The Feeldoe is the double ended toy i have. We have used it several times and i just don't like it. It is akward to say the least. I have very strong PC muscles but in order to "clench" onto the toy and thrust at the same time at the proper angle? it just keeps popping out and kills the flow of things. Le boo. Honestly i would get a proper harness and get your girl to strap up! Then just have fun.
  10. beerad

beerad New Member

My wife pegged me for the first time the other night, she was quite open to my suggestion to give it a try. The first time I heard about it I new I wanted to try it. I just asked my wife if she regretted pegging me, she replied no. I got a nice 1 1/4 inch diameter silicone dildo, its a good starter size and suits me fine, also purchased a good quality harness, lots of choices out there, do your homework. And have fun!!
  11. Eleusis

Eleusis New Member

well Purdygirl, I found this by a random search and couldnt resist posting. There is a special Harness made by Doc Johnson that is really made well and has adjustments all over so it straps you right in snug and tidy. It has 2 plus for the wearer and a little thing called a Vacu LOk that can attack all different kind/ size of dickies on.

you can get CoEd Harness for both and the woman I knew that had it favored this kind of Sex to anything. She was very small and got her tune just fine, she got off really well with it

in addition, I used to live real close to Aphrodites Temple in Limassol Cyprus speaking of Aphrodite......

I think Pegging can be something very good for both parties if proper attention is paid
  12. RubyRyder

RubyRyder New Member

Have never regretted it. Pure pleasure for us both. I agree with "learning" - it's something you do with a partner you trust and are quite intimate with already - kind of like advanced sex.

As far as equipment: Please stick to silicone dildos, as they are able to be sterilized, non-porous and cannot harbor bacteria or harmful chemicals.

Double ended dildos like the feeldoe, share, etc are not favored by most couples. The vaginal muscles are trying to compete with anal sphincters and the sphincters are almost always stronger - plus the stability just isn't good.

Tom007 was right - Outlaw Leather of Seattle makes a harness that holds one in you and one in him - both flared base and you can even choose your own size if you like. (I have no connection to them other than loving their products.)

The vacu-loc harnesses limit your choices of dildos pretty severely. There are many other harnesses that do not. Even really comfortable ones like Spare Parts harnesses (again - no association).
  13. britt1212

britt1212 New Member

Okay so my husband is also requesting to be pegged. I really don't know how to go about it or what to expect out of this whole situation. I'm up for anything that will please him and if this is what he wants then I would like to do it. The problem is I'm almost 6 months pregnant and he recently bought a dildo supposidly for "us" before any of this was mentioned. Last night he informed me that while he was in the shower he tried it on himself and admitted that it felt weird without me involved but that he did indeed get off. Well while we were playing around I acted like a dork and apparently pissed him off so I didn't get any and this morning is when he told me about his shower experiance and I found myself with really hurt feelings since I wasn't involved and on top of it he pleased himself and I was left out to dry and I cried. Am I being ridiculous? Could this be something I will regret? Does anyone have any suggestions as to how we or I should go about this? Thanks for any help!
  14. vendMEDICxt

vendMEDICxt New Member

In relation to the "feeldoe" my wife and I have that and she loves it, we have the Blue one or the "slim" version but as soon as she tried it out the first time she couldnt get enough of it and really got into the session.
  15. Evel-inkk

Evel-inkk New Member

16. dbstories

dbstories New Member

A woman's gspot is a must touch. Everyone dreams of a man that can hit a gspot over and over and give her shear pleasure. Well unfortunantly a man's gspot is up his butt. It is possible to hit it by rubbing the perinnium, but direct stilmulation is the bomb. Just remember, when your banging him, your nailing his g-spot which feels exactly the same as your own does since it is made out of the same type of tissues. Hand held toys are just as much fun and he can stimulate you at the same time so your not bored with the idea.
  17. DandD

DandD New Member

Hi, my wife and I love to play with our toys... I remember the first time.. We were enjoy each other at home, and she slipped a wet fingure inside me..I clinched..and moaned for more.. Right there we stop and went to the sex shop and purchased a blue 6" strapon.. She revaged my boby for hours... We now have over 20 different toys and play regularly.. I love to feel her dominated me..She also loves to thrust my tight...wet... fun spot..
  18. DandD

DandD New Member

we have a couple of different vacu-locks..and love them.. the support is great.. we have an 8 incher... She lubes that baby up and starts slow... Penerating me... until she has the entire strapon in me... I can feel her hips banging my cheeks!!

We love it!
  19. FearlesslyForty+

FearlesslyForty+ New Member

I have a new boyfriend and he is totally into pegging. I am a firm believer in being who you are so I figured this was a great way to please him....And I pleased him alright. There's a little more to it....He really likes to play dress up. Panties, Lingerie, fake tits if I let him, dresses, heels, etc. Here's the problem for me. I am not a lesbian in any way shape or form but yet I keep finding myself fucking an ugly woman (no offense meant, but my guy isn't pretty AT ALL!). The once visions I had of his sexy military toughness have been replaced with an ugly wanna-be woman. It sucks. I try to erase it from my mind, but it's hard. The worst part is that now that I fucked him so good he has turned into an insecure, needy, clingy person...not at all like the guy I fell for. Fortunately, I am spoiled financially so I am willing to over look this stuff, but it does make it hard for me to sleep sometimes and definitely has made it hard for me to get in the mood for sex.
    In regards to the actual act it is kinky and I have had enjoyment from it. Start slow and lube up more than you'd think. If you put a butt plug in him for a while first it will be easier when you insert the strap-on. Good luck!!