How tall are you?

Discussion in 'Beyond Women's Health' started by Temptress Tally, Nov 16, 2010.

1. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Member

I'm 6'2" 200lbs.

Wifey is 5'9".
  2. iampam

iampam Active Member

I have tiny feet as well, usually a 6.5 or 7, though I think my feet have grown slightly since I got pregnant.

DH is a size 15!
  3. JDANG

JDANG New Member

I'm 5' 7"...... out of the four males in my family, I am the shortest. [​IMG]

My dad is 6' 0".... oldest brother is 6' 0"... second oldest brother is around 5' 11".
  4. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

Bigfoot!!!! LOL
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  5. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

I wear a size 4-5 in shoes, so it sucks when I want some super nice going out shoes ( sears are so expensive, but I can find them there ) but I can find and wear sneakers and such almost EVERYWHERE and for the best prices [​IMG]
  6. leeaman7777

leeaman7777 Active Member

I have the smaller feet too..... size 6 for me mostly...... I love shoes but Hate shoe shopping for my feet...lol

7. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

Lol I wear I mens 8 1/2 shoe and I'm 5'2"... I'm just weird lol!!!
  8. BethG

BethG New Member

I fit right in here.......5'3" and hubby is 5'8". He doesn't lie about his height though, lol.
  9. TDG

TDG New Member

Wow you ladies have some tiny feet! I feel soo average at 5'4 with size 7.5-8 feet. lol. My df also wears 15s, and our kids have his massive feet...they both came out needing 24 month socks...all these cute newborn socks I bought didnt even come close to fitting even tho they also needed premie size clothes at birth! (I LOVE tiny baby feet so maybe I went overboard in the sock/shoe department lol)
  10. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Lol Nika, you missed my post where I asked if your husband also exaggerates his shoe size! Then it kinda took off from there!

I wear a size 7.5-8. If its Sketchers, their sizes always run a little bigger, so then its an 8. I rarely wear heels. Only for special occasions, cus I always wind up taking them off and running around barefoot!
  11. labby06

labby06 Active Member

TDG - Olivia is the same way...HUGE feet! At just over a year old she's now wearing a 6 and should probably move up to a 6.5 soon! And her feet are very wide which she gets from her daddy, mine are long and narrow, lol!
  12. TDG

TDG New Member

haha labby---Ive thought about that..IF I ever have a daughter hopefully she doesnt also have her dads massive feet! lol.
  13. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

Wow!!! a 15?? Geeze, I didn't know feet got so big! DH wears a 10.5 I knew there where bigger shoes but wow! [​IMG] lol ( wait, we are still talking shoes right? j/k )

Nika- I would have bet you had smaller feet with your height! You are an oddball [​IMG]

Hubby and I look like an odd pair, he's like 5'9 - 5'10 almost a whole foot taller, heels are never a problem but they do hurt after a while and can't exactly wear them much with a toddler and being pregnant so it will be a while...
  14. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

Lol!!! No nessa, he doesn't lie about his shoe size [​IMG] he wears a 10 1/2 usually and has never told anyone different from what I know... He doesn't lie about weight either, and I think he genuinely believes he's taller than he is, I just know different since I was at his rheumatology appointment when they measured his height, barefoot. Lol. Obviously he was there too so I'm not sure where he thinks he got that extra inch lmao!!! He even fights with me about it!!! Lol
  15. kris1980

kris1980 Member

it must be a guy thing. I'm 5'4 and SO says hes 5'7 and 3/4". LOL don't forget that 3/4"...makes a world of difference. I can't really wear heels with him either... i have kitten heels mainly- when we first started dating i wore really super cute wedge heels and i stood like 3 inches taller than him- that was the last time i wore them around him lol.
  16. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

I like wearing my heels and don't really care if that makes SO look really short (he's already an inch shorter). He doesn't mind it either so I figure no sense in not wearing what I want. LOL

17. MNM

MNM New Member

Damm now were at full Boi's...lol

Okay:

5'11
    234lbs
    12% Body fat (had to throw that in there)
    Size 11 1/2 shoe

Oh and a BALD head!! [​IMG]
  18. Phillyboy

Phillyboy Member

6'0" 190 lbs
    oh! I have all my hair but thinking about shaving! My head. Of course. [​IMG]
  19. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

I'm 5'-5.5", 105 lbs and wear size 8 shoe because of my large toe, but if I'm wearing sandals, they are usually around a size 7/7.5.
  20. Raunchy-Row

Raunchy-Row Super Moderator Staff Member

6 feet! [​IMG] weigh too much, have a size 10-11 foot [​IMG]