I DONT ENJOY ORAL SEX

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by cahuengagal, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

YEs yes yes!I agree with the very first post!I do like it but it's never made me O.I prefer fingers or better still...hot beef injection!LMAO!I would also equate it to a back rub or something pleasnat but not earth shattering.ALWAYS THOUGH there was something wrong with me coz every other woman I have ever met LOVES it"Anyway...there my 2 cents!
  2. Jessucka

Jessucka New Member

I love oral sex. I don't think I could date someone who didn't like to give/receive it. Even if, for whatever reason, I can't climax during it, it's still my favorite.
  3. Tarsia

Tarsia New Member

I enjoy the h3ll outta oral sex. But it rarely gets me off. Still feels awesome, though. However we're starting to experiment more on how to get me off during. It's happened before...

And I adore kissing him afterwards. *mrrrr* Something so d@mn sexy about that.
  4. mikesho

mikesho New Member

I feel exactly the way you've described feeling about getting eaten out. I guess I just prefer all the other things great sex has to offer. It's kind of humorous too...men always talk about how good they can eat pussy...little do they know that many women don't even want that as part of the adventure [​IMG]
  5. enough_already

enough_already New Member

Haven't met one--at least not after I was done with them. I think there are a lot of guys who don't do it well. I imagine that there are plenty of women who think they give great BJ's but they really stink at it. Of course, a great BJ to one guy is a terrible BJ to another, so the key is to really go by what your lover likes. Sometimes, this can take a while to figure out. You have to be willing to be schooled in some cases. But it's all worth it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013

6. demon-dolly

demon-dolly New Member

TOO FUNNY!

I think many women on this site will agree with you, EA. After just reading what you do, many would be putty in your hands!
  7. enough_already

enough_already New Member

Or on my face.
  8. Charlie1

Charlie1 New Member

I need my husband right now, after reading page 1!!

i can't believe your single ea from what what ive read (other tahn this) you sound like a great man.
  9. EnoughAlready

EnoughAlready Active Member

I'm just as astonished!

Oh, I have my faults. Read some more of my posts. Allow me to direct you to the "Semen" thread.
  10. Charlie1

Charlie1 New Member

Yes we all do have faults!!

i did read that thread, but overall you still seem like a pretty decent guy.
  11. Bran.Muffin

Bran.Muffin New Member

I've said it before but I honestly cannot imagine lovemaking that does not include giving and getting. I want it, need it, crave it, fantasize about it. If I had to choose between giving up intercourse and giving up giving AND getting oral sex, I have no doubt that I would choose to give up intercourse.
  12. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

holy good god damn! That's the famous EA post?? Thanks for the bump, I think I'm going to go sit on my boyfriend's face now...
  13. cahuengagal

cahuengagal New Member

oh hello my little post! this was more than a year ago. oh the memories.
  14. Chromia

Chromia New Member

I'm new, but I want to add that my sweetie has over the last year shown exactly what "Curl up your whole body in ecstasy" oral sex really is.

And I love it! Almost as much as I love giving him pleasure too.
  15. pearpocket

pearpocket New Member

Oh...My...God EA...(smoking cigarette, fanning self):)

16. buck

buck New Member

Just read the posts from last night on this thread .... seems to be a small, or should I say large, ego situation.

There are women who do not like oral sex because of prior sexual history, health reasons, or moral convictions. They are few, and far between, but they are there.

Guess that I am expecting the next post on this thread to appear from a man who has a 12 inch penis which is three inches thick saying that he never met a woman who did not like it.
  17. demon-dolly

demon-dolly New Member

Care to elaborate? I don't understand what you mean by this?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  18. buck

buck New Member

Quote from EA ......

"Haven't met one--at least not after I was done with them."
  19. demon-dolly

demon-dolly New Member

Come on, buck. You know that statement was made in good humour.

Stop being silly.
  20. ChooseToBe

ChooseToBe New Member

You doubt this statement, Buck? Does it not seem valid based on your own experience?