Keeping the Faith: TTC 12+mo. **Part 1**

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by leeaman7777, Jun 17, 2009.

1. candywannababy

candywannababy New Member

Thanks so much Saphire!

MW- I always said I wish digitals could let us off easy and say something like *Better luck next time* lol

Juls, it was. I dont ever remember being so happy. EVER

Bethie- I believe you when you say you are crying now. Before I found it hard to believe that people on the internet could form such close bonds that they would actually CRY out of happiness for another, especially when they themsleves have not attained the same goal. But after crying for DEE, MW, SAPHIRE, SNOWS AND ASHLEY. I know EXACTLY how you feel and I know I will have tears in my eyes for you two when your day comes. I love you Bethie!!!
  2. JoanieD

JoanieD New Member

Candy you are an incredible woman! That was the best story I have read in a long time! Congrats again.
  3. demon-dolly

demon-dolly New Member

I just have this big sappy smile on my face for our little candy girl!

Congrats again, hunny. I knew this day would come.
  4. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

Candy, omg girl that is the best thing I've read in a long while since Sapphire hun!! DF did the SAME exact thing when I first got pregnant, I swore I saw a line, but I couldn't convince him otherwise. I guess we just know so well from testing over and over again and NOT seeing even the faintest line.

I am sooo incredibly happy for you hun, you are sooo deserving of this and hope you are blessed with both babies, even though you would be blessed if it comes down to only one. I say you have 2 babies in there if you are already testing BFP, so I'm going to stay positive that both babies are there [​IMG]

xx
  5. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

hehehe i think one split and youve got 3 in there [​IMG]

6. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

awwwww ha ha that is funny..but really sweet too

That was a wonderful story! Again, Congrats hun!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  7. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Candy your story was so emotional!!!!! I loved reading every single word of it, felt like I was right there with you!
  8. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Oh oh oh do you know yet when you get your scan???? I like Nika's theory about one of the splitting and you getting triplets! lol! Or maybe both will split....
  9. why

why New Member

Candy-my-dear my fresh morning make-up is a mess because of you!! lol!!! all so well worth it though. Wonderful story hun words just can not express how happy I am for you. Crazy cause at night I think of you (well not in that way)and just say some words of hope for you. Such a story for your DH, I always think how awsome it would be to surprise DH on a special day and it worked out perfect for you.

Did you start an online video blog?

Let us know how things go with your mom I am sure we will all be teary eyed again lol!

Congrats again!
  10. 76er

76er New Member

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
    Candy, congrats hon that wonderful. Hard work paid off [​IMG]
  11. candywannababy

Morning my loves.

First let me say this: Once you get your bfp the worring REALLY begins. My #1 fear is a chemical [​IMG] I tested last night and this morning and even though my test lines are coming up almost immediately they just arent getting darker. My digital came up pregnant again. I am doing everything I can to push out bad thoughts, but well you know...

Anyways I have made a basket to be delivered to my mom when she is at work. Can I post of picture here to show yo guys> I'll email it to Nika. lol

Melly- My scan is supposed to be 4 weeks after transfer. So officially about 3 weeks from now

24 and StGal- You guys sound like my husband with all this splitting business!!! 2, TWO, DOS, DEUX. THATS ALL I WANT IN ME!!!! lol

Joanie- Aw thanks so much honey. You ALL are incredible and I dont know if I would have the little sanity that I do have, without you all.

Cleo and Claire- Thank you girls soooooooooooo much for checking in on me. You giys were so instrumental to my journey because you were ther in the beginning. You make up part of the reason I decided to satay here. Claire, your generosity towards me at the very start was ASTOUNDING. I need to properly thank both of you and will do so soon.

Well good thing is I hear that in chemicals your symptoms subside right? My symptoms are getting STRONGER (I feel sick right now actually) Please pray that my numbers are nice and high on thursday. Please please please.
  12. BethG

BethG New Member

lol, candy, correct your siggy....you have your BFP BEFORE the transfer!
  13. candywannababy

I do? ugh I wasnt even supposed have my siggy here I hurried up and corrected that. Ugh Baby brain ALREADY???
  14. BJ99

BJ99 New Member

Yes Candy chemicals the symptoms subside and the lines get lighter....in my case in all my other pg's my boobs hurt really bad...with the chem they didn't.
  15. leeaman7777

leeaman7777 Active Member

Aww what a lovely story Candy... I am so thrilled for you both and I can't wait to follow you story.... oxo

16. claire

claire New Member

ahhh candy - you have reduced the whole of your adoring fans to tears on here!!
    You never have to thank me for being there - I was only too glad to give you any help i could, and your friendship via this site has kept me chirpy on more than one occassion back in the beginning... Im so happy for you and DH - no words can explain.

I would however, have to laugh a little if Nika is correct and one little eggy had split into 2 little people, and there are now 3 little candy and mr candy nestling inside your belly!! [​IMG]
  17. claire

claire New Member

ps - have you worked out a due date yet?
  18. BethG

BethG New Member

Candy, I for one do not have a problem with pregnancy tickers and certainly wouldn't complain about yours!
  19. leeaman7777

leeaman7777 Active Member

[​IMG] That ticker should be showed off loud and proud..
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  20. candywannababy

March 1, 2010!!!