Keeping the Faith: TTC 12+mo. **Part 4**

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by leeaman7777, Feb 6, 2010.

1. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Well ladies, you can all slap me for doing it but I tested today and I know I know it's too early! But guess what???? I just got a BFP [​IMG]
  2. why

why New Member

Well this is going to be a selfish post...
    Sat I got out of bed passed out and fell....got back in bed and was having a bit of trouble breathing having periods of sleep apnea (have not had in forever) and even had a mini out of body exp. I did not take any meds the night before so I was wondering....I tested and it was BFN. Here is my chart:
    MY CHART I think I waited long enough but oh well....I took only one dose of the prog. Sat and did not take any last night.
    I feel tired today despite sleeping all day yesterday. So I am sure AF will be here today or tomorrow.

Love good luck to you tomorrow you will be in my thoughts.
    Mel, court, BJ, Beth /waves hi/
    BG when will you be testing? Hope you have better luck then me.
  3. *mel*

Thanks Bry [​IMG] Of course now I am worried that it's a false BFP due to the HCG trigger, but it has been 15 days since that and I can't find anywhere saying it stays that long? LOL! I will leave it a few days and test again, then I will know 100% it's a proper BFP!

4. *mel*

Oh and Why hunny, you should wait untill 14 DPO before stopping progesterone if you still get a BFN. Saturday was probably abit early hun. Sorry your feeling down (((Why)))
  5. leeaman7777

leeaman7777 Active Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] I am so happy for you my love.... Such awesome news.... No slapping coming from me, only hugs.... Congrats hun you so deserve this.. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  6. court

court New Member

OOOOOOOOOhhhhh Mel. I am super excited. I bet it is a real bfp, not the shot. 15 days. you should be fine.....but I know you are going to be cautiously happy until the blood draw!!! is that wed?
    love when is your appt tomm? crossing all fingers and toes here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why. I am worried about you? why did you pass out? are you okay?

little worried, hubby may have shingles. I have had chicken pox, but didn't know if I should be worried?? he is at the docs now.
    ???

court
  7. *mel*

Well I have searched and searched on line and everything says the trigger should be out of your system after 10 days, 14 days max and it has been 15 days sooooo it should be correct shouldn't it? LOL! I'm so scared!!!!! It was a nice dark line too, showed up more or less straight away [​IMG] I am thinking that if it was the remains of the trigger shot from 15 days ago, surely it would be very faint???? I can't even ring the clinic untill next Monday as they wont accept a test result untill the day they specified (27th March) so there really is nothing I can do now. And OMG!!!! To see that second line after all these years, wow!!!! My legs turned to jelly. I left the test upstairs in the bathroom and then must have gone up and down the stairs about 20 times to check the line was still there and I wasn't imagining it! God knows why I didn't just take the test downstairs with me! lol!

I still feel in shock though, I honestly can't believe it!!!!
  8. *mel*

I know, it really is a very strange feeling. I have been ttc for nearly 4 years, just been through IVF and when I saw those 2 lines part of me thought "oh crap! What have we done?" LOL! Sounds so stupid after all this time of wanting it but it's true! And thank you, all of you for the congrats but also for keeping me sane during this crazy cycle!
  9. BethG

BethG New Member

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! MEL!!!!!! I have tears in my eyes right now for you! THIS must be it!!!!! Oh geez, thank goodness my boss isn't here right now to see me crying, lol!

POST A PIC! I KNOW this is the real deal for you!

Love, I had hardly wait until hear about your appointment tomorrow.

Why, sorry you're feeling down. (((HUGS))) and extra (((HUGS))) because I think you need them right now.
  10. BunnyGirl19

BunnyGirl19 Super Moderator Staff Member

Yay Mel! It most likely is a real BFP at 15 days out. It's not that common to have a trigger shot remain that long. On another forum I am on a woman there had an IUI with a trigger shot that failed, but she kept getting BFPs until something like 25DPO/IUI, but they were VERY faint. If you had dark lines the odds of it being real are very good!

I think my test was a BFN. I have one of those "I think I'm imagining things" lines, which means it's likely just an evap or a shadow of where the line is supposed to be. Oh well. Beta scheduled for Wednesday so we'll see what happens.
  11. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

OMG mel!!!!! im so incredibly happy and excited for you!!! i DEMAND a pic of that test!! lol!!!! YAY!! happy healthy 9 months [​IMG]
  12. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

MELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!! How exciting!! This HAS to be the real thing! OMG! OMG! I want to see a piccy to please!!!
  13. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

OMG MEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw it in the shout box and had to look, I cannot believe my eyes and hearing you say that you most definately got a BFP (hoping it's not the shot that triggered it), but for it to be that dark like you said, it's gotta be a good sign!!! My legs pratically turned to jelly too just reading your posts. You are soooo deserving of this sweetie, soooo soooo soooo deserving!!! I also want to see a picture, hehe!!! I am sooo happy for you hun, BIG congrats and I hope this is it!!! Love ya! xox
  14. BethG

BethG New Member

Mel, did you tell your BF yet???
  15. *mel*

Awww your all so sweet! Yes I did tell BF, after years of wondering what the perfect way to tell him would be, I ended up ringing him at work and blurting it out! lol! And I always wanted to tell him face to face too [​IMG] But I HAD to tell him! I did take a pic on my phone but it's abit blurred. I don't know where any of the cables are to put my pics on the laptop, will have a look later and see if I can get a better pic. Another problem is I have no idea at all how to put a pic on here! lol! such a techno bimbo! When I got home from work the line had faded abit so I took it to BF and showed it to him, just to make sure I am definately not seeing things! lol!
  16. JoanieD

JoanieD New Member

Yay Mel!!!! I am so happy for you!

17. dee

dee Active Member

OMG OMG OMG MEL!!! Oh I am sooooo sooooo soooo happy and excited for you! What an amazing feeling it must be for you right now! CONGRATULATIONS x a million to you!
    And I did have to chuckle at your *very* understated BFP post... I bet you were numb with the excitement!

Congrats lady, you fully deserve this truly special BFP, and I agree with leeaman - no slaps from me either, just BIIIG hugs and kisses xxx
  18. Tempting Toffee

Tempting Toffee Active Member

OMG mel [​IMG] congrats!!!!
  19. Lintu

Lintu New Member

mel!!!! congratulations!!!
  20. Confused-Hasya

Confused-Hasya New Member

OMG, that's wonderful news! You can take another test tomorrow morning and it should be darker or as dark!! On the other hand, you don't want to drive yourself crazy wondering if it is darker or what. I like reading about BFPs!!!!!!!! The excitement is amazing!

As an aside, what is the trigger shot for?