Longest active member?

Discussion in 'Beyond Women's Health' started by BethG, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I think what happend is;

Bakc in the day (LOL)They had a different version of this site.When they switched it over to the "newer" version the members list got erased and restarted so those who logged in or created memberships were added in order of the numbers.I think the orrignial site was created not too long before Ibecame a member but then was soon changed thereafter..I was number 16 (or whichever) because I was always online and yes one of the earliest (remaining) memebers.Diana would have hired someone to create the site (a geek I guess) to crate this forum and in order for him to create it,he had to create an ID forhim/herself,making him/her number 1 (the orrignial member) he would immediately have created an access for Diana(the administrator) as she needed to test/explore and obviously have her access.So she is number 2...so on and so forth!
  2. BethG

BethG New Member

Oh not you're not sweetie....you can't be a fuckin' loser unless you're getting LAID!!! LMAO!!!

ok sorry, couldn't resist!

*giggle*
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  3. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

I signed up back in Oct 2005, Im member #78

If you go onto use list and click the tab that says registered, it will order everyone by date when they signed up..there is someone after Diana that signed up in Nov of 2004 but they have like 1 post.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I registered on June 7th, 2006 and I'm supposed to be member 2385.
    When I signed up it was still the old site.

I'm 2 months after Juls, 6 months after NE, 8 months after CTB..So between April and June 2006, over 1300 members joined the forums. (If Juls is 954 and I am 2385).
  5. Diana

Diana Administrator

Well, here's a list of mods with their registration number and the date. Hope this helps!

Pumpkin (15) - May 31, 2005 12:00 PM
    Cami (22) - July 17, 2005 12:00 PM
    StLgal (78) - October 07, 2005 12:00 PM
    Greentea (108) - November 04, 2005 12:00 PM
    MyrtleWarbler (116) - November 08, 2005 12:00 PM
    Rowanthe (121) - November 11, 2005 12:00 PM
    Dolly (223) - December 24, 2005 12:00 PM
    Juls (954) - April 11, 2006 12:00 PM
    D4A (2273) - June 03, 2006 12:00 PM
    Gutterflower (3337) - July 14, 2006 12:00 PM
    Cleo (6064) - November 14, 2006 12:00 PM
    Leamann7777 (6963) - January 25, 2007 12:39 PM

Quite a coincidence that everyone (almost) seemed to register at 12.00 pm! Spoooookky!

Don't forget we changed software back in 2005. So mod inception (sounds funny) dates are lost before that.

Cheers!
  6. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

that is spooky about the times..but do you think maybe the clock wasnt right and it always said 12pm..bc that seems really unlikely..but who knows
  7. demon-dolly

demon-dolly New Member

I think it changed to that time for anyone that was registered to the original forum.

Because anyone who has registered since the new forum came into existance has a different time.

Just take a look at the user list, many are listed for the same time (depends on what time zone you are in, mine all say 2:00pm).
  8. enough_already

enough_already New Member

Don't forget that I have two accounts from when I was banned. EA, and E_A.

[​IMG]

My original account is from 12/06/05 and I'm number 1970.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
  9. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

I thought you had two accounts because your PM box got full!!!..Remeber...then you got slapped on the hancd and signed in under your old name...Or did I get lost somewhere...
  10. GreenTea

GreenTea Super Moderator Staff Member

That 12:00 pm registration time MUST be a default setting. Like a digital clock, if the power goes out, will automatically reset to 12:00 am when it comes back on. I know I registered in the evening, Pacific Time, because that was when I went online back then, but don't remember the exact hour.
  11. demon-dolly

demon-dolly New Member

The 1970 is your post count, fool. Your registration number is 181.
  12. demon-dolly

demon-dolly New Member

He did open another account e_a, because his pm box became too full, and he was too sentimental about hanging on to all his old, racy, cyber sex pm's to delete them, so he opened the new account.

Then, when he was briefly banned, he came back to the original EA account.

And, Ask Hadassah has been lost, hopefully she will resurface again and spout her words of wisdom.
  13. Jessucka

Jessucka New Member

I didnt know PM boxes could get full. *LOL* I'm lucky if I've had 3 PM's. Shows how popular I am, I guess. [​IMG]
  14. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

No, hunny this was back wen you could only have a capacity of like 50 or 60 pm's...and if you saved them and did not dlete them you couldn't get anymore which is why he created a new name...LOL

We all love you!!!!
  15. New_Explorer

New_Explorer New Member

I was gonna say ... you registered before me and had a number higher than me!

My original "huh" was about how many people registered in the ten months between me and you.