Male, Male, Female threesome questions, and advice

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by ivorylady, Nov 8, 2012.

1. ivorylady

ivorylady New Member

Im a very health woman in a very stable relationship.... my man and i have done the girl girl guy thing already, it helped bring who i really am to the table. I was a lesbian before i met the wonderful man im with. And the other day he made a comment about how i would look so sexy with 2 cocks in me and how he'd like to see..... its a little out of me field of experience. Im looking for some good advice please.....
  2. peterpeg

peterpeg New Member

Many men are too jealous to do something like this, so I think you're quite lucky.

But I understand it can be quite intimidating.

Might be worth chatting to him about what kind of guy you would prefer to do it with.

And ideally it would be someone you or he knows and trusts, but doesn't see too often.

I'm a man though so may have a different set of concerns. Just my 2 cents.

Good luck
  3. ivorylady

ivorylady New Member

A mans advice is always welcome when it comes to this... we have agreed that it would be with someone we know who were trust...... and it is intimidating..... i use to only have girls around then my man came across and he's everything to me.... and he lets me mix things up with women from time to time... and then the other day he made a comment that i would look good full of cock and i didnt know what to say so the next day i talked to him about it and told him i want to try.... but im worried i wont be able to please both of them...... any advice how to prepare for this?
  4. TrentHarris

TrentHarris New Member

I imagine that you would look so sexy with 2 cocks in you. This is really amazing moment.
  5. mollyhart

mollyhart New Member

2 at once? my boyfriend has one and thats hard enough work. 2 seems impossible.
  6. Purdygirl

Purdygirl Member

Hey Ivory,

I like you have an amazing man I trust and have a very good sexual & open relationship. We have had lots of ffm threesomes with my guy and was hesitant to do a mmf threesome, for I am sure many of the same reasons you are hesitant. I was worried I wouldn't be able to keep up with two men at the same time! Two cocks?? Like Molly said I have a hard time keeping up with just my man at times! Very intimidating. I was concerned about how my guy would feel in the moment with two cocks in the bed at the same time ect. Nerve wracking.

Fast forward to our first mmf threesome two weeks ago. We don't play with friends, so we found someone who was very laid back about the whole thing and knew I was a bit nervous. He agreed to just be a fly on the wall, he laid back and stroked his cock while we were getting it on and just let me go at my own pace. Slowly as things heated up it all came together very naturally.

Once we were all naked together the nerves went away pretty quickly. No lie a glass of wine or two helped! We never made it to intercourse with me and him... everything else but! For hours we just played. My guy didn't experience any jealousy and was not wigged out by having another man share me. I have to say, it was an amazing sexy evening. Liberating & naughty. It felt fantastic to feel so sexy for both of them. They both took very good care of me and with two men encouraging you on, it was like the best one night stand ever.

I can honestly say, I am glad we took it on the slow side. Both of us can now say we would both be comfortable in the right situation with intercourse in a mmf threesome as well. I think it didn't happen only because both men were being conservative a bit and didn't want to push me past my boundaries or comfort zone.

So I say, go slow, relax have a glas of wine and make sure you are comfortable with whomever is joining you.

On a side note: we also use a code: Yellow if things need to be slowed down and Red if play needs to stop. It helps knowing that if anything is not feeling right for either of us at any time one word can stop play.

Good luck girl! Live your fantasies you only have one life. When I am old and grey.. No regrets.
  7. I have known several females doing mmf and to them the most important single factor for success is NOT to do it with friends. They swear by that .

Too many things going on at the same time,,,, everything else but fucking the guy, many hours playing, the guy shared part of you,,,,, so he watched you ffuck your BF, did not ffuck you, he shared you ( like for example cumming on your breasts?) and he also took good care of you….. by encouraging you to cum while fucking your BF for the second or third time????

No matter what, you had one of a kind experience. I wish you could one way or the other explain all aspects of such unique outing of yours.
    It is very tiring to imagine all those hot things by myself with nothing to go by.... Great.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  8. Venus & Mars

Venus & Mars New Member

I agree................leaves allot up to ones imagination
    Does it not [​IMG]
    Sounds like there is at least two of us that would love to hear more about this 1st time MMF you had lovely lady [​IMG]
  9. Terri

Terri New Member

discassion

Hi,I am new here.
  10. Re: discassion

Hi Terri, welcome aboard.

Do you have any contributions to add to this unique experience? Or comments?

My happily married life and situation does not allow me to have the guts to go in this direction, but admire the ladies that have such guts and their husbands/lovers that share in those experiences with no qualms.
    I quite know that this is the glue that keep some couples together.

Personally, I feel very liberated to be able to tell the world from my anonymous pulpit here about my sexual kinks, experiences, any detail possible is the icing on the cake.
    I don’t understand the fear of being ourselves when we can be just ourselves and protected.

And I also enjoy the satisfaction of feedback, public or private, that I receive as a result of my 2-cent contribution to try to solve a sexual or human problem.

,,,, and yes, somebody posted very recently a thread “what kind fetish??”, I forgot to include that I want to be “the fly on the wall” when one of these valiant ladies avails herself to two fucking males at the same time.
    And I have to say, I don’t want to know only about the fucking, I know how to do it myself, I want to know about her mental-emotional interactions and thinking and mental pleasure and assurances and fears that she experiences during that session OR the preparation for it.

Anyone wants to send me a PM with your personal experiences? My e-mail is also in my profile….

Well, I may be daydreaming after all.
  11. ivorylady

ivorylady New Member

Re: discassion

thanks for the advise purdygirl! we have planed our first mm for his birthday in 2 weeks and my mind is reeling with what's in store. I'm a little scared, but I know as long as my man is there I will be okay. unlike you tho we have chosen a friend to join, some one we trust that will follow the 3 rules I have for my first mmf threesome. we don't see this friend often so no worries there. I'm not normally intimidated by the prospect of trying new things in bed, FYI I was gay before I new what cock was..... so 2 men is outside of my field of experience. any tips on how to prepare myself for this?
  12. ivorylady

ivorylady New Member

I added a comment to the list my first mmf threesome is in 2 weeks for my mans birthday..... any advise on how to prepare myself would be very welcome and appreciated.
  13. My best friend (male) participated in a mmf threesome with a married couple he knew very well. They didn't have to worry about bumping into each other at work or at the super market or local hang out but, they did get together for drinks at the couple's house often enough over the years. The couple had two young children and my friend was single and had no kids. The couple wanted to spice things up and they mentioned having a threesome to my friend.

From what I understand, it was the male from the couple that initally wanted to do it and his wife eventually agreed. My friend was reluctant but, after thinking about it for some time, and after a lot of assurances from both the woman and man, he agreed to it.

He said the session itself went very well and was enjoyable.

They began with the woman having some wine to relax and having a discussion about the things they enjoy sexually. What places to touch, what positions, oral, kissing etc. What they would like to do or see and even somethings that were off limits. No guys kissing guys or penetrating each other. Double penetration was discussed as a possibility but, never was attempted.

My friend being the third wheel, he was more submissive and took his lead from the couple and what they wanted. He was very careful and watched how the others responded to his touching and foreplay.

The wife gave her husband oral while my friend touched her gently. He let things progress for the husband to penetrate his wife and the husband encouraged his wife to take my friend's penis and stroke it and give him oral. They did vocalize what they wanted. Asked each other if they like it etc. So, communication is important.

The husband ultimately wanted to watch his wife being fucked by my friend from behind and asked his wife if that would be ok. She was completely down for it and away they went.

The husband pleasured himself and came watching his wife getting fucked hard. She saw him cum and orgasmed herself. My friend climaxed too and that was the end of it.

Even though everyone agreed it was an amazing experience and very enjoyable, there still was some lingering effects that prevented a repeat and eventually they faded apart as friends.

My friend told me in hindsight, he would have preferred not doing it. He can list it as something he did but, it's not something he cares to do again. Even if it was with two girls.

Although it was never discussed afterwards, my friend thinks the husband may have expressed some jealousy towards his wife for liking my friend too much. My friend was younger, fit and handsome compared to her husband.

And not all friendships have open and honest discussions afterwards. There is a little bit of timidness and avoidance. My friend may have felt one way about things, while the couple wasn't feeling that way at all. So, you never know.
  14. rescuer1

rescuer1 New Member

I am a male and I have been in a mmf 3some several times and everything went well.It all started of this couple aproaching me at a job where I worked several years back.For what I understood,it was all his wife's idea,because she wanted to have sex with a black guy.First I got to know them better by just going out with them to dinners and stuff like that,then as thing went along.I met them at their house where we had sex.Most of the time it would start out just me and her,then he was come into the act,then other times it would be him and her,then they would have me to join them.I never had any problems of me and him bumping into eachother,because sometimes when she is giving me oral he would do the same.I would let him do things to me except messing with my anus and I would touch him,like in rubbing his cock and jerking him off,but other than that I had an enjoyful time with them.
  15. ivorylady

ivorylady New Member

I guess after all this my question is ultimately about double penetration...... my man and I have messed around with him fucking my in the ass and a toy in my vag and it is an exciting and kinky feeling..... I'm worried that with to cocks it will hurt.... and I have no idea how to prep myself for it.....
  16. Purdygirl

Purdygirl Member

Sorry Ivory..

We didn't attempt DP with my mmf threesome. I have, like you with toys and my man however. I would want to think that it would be very much the same? Take your time, go slow, use lots of lube and find a position that works good for all three of you! Good luck girl. It's going to be one hell of a night for you both to remember.
  17. Venus & Mars

Venus & Mars New Member

I do enjoy reading the support all you lovely women give each other,especially you Purdygirl,I have read many of your posts, smart and sexy, what a great combination,your man is very lucky to have you dear, on this particualr topic I can add that I have had quite a few MMF, all very enjoyable to say the very least,
    What man would not want to see his women pleased to her deapest desires?
    Both with strangers and with a friend, unfortunatly this did effect our friendship overtime as he went behing my back in contacting my GF in wanting to see her agian by himself,
    She told me and sadly I had to end my friendship with him,
    As I trusted him enough to share my GF with initially, but simply couldnt trust him after that,trust and respect is so very important bewtween all 3 people to even make a 3some happen
    So why screw it up being greedy?
  18. ivorylady

ivorylady New Member

I couldn't agree more.... getting greedy over something that is mentioned to be enjoyable is not right..... the friend we have chosen has been our friend for years and has agreed to do this for my pleasure. again I just hope I'm woman enough for 2 I have a hard enough time keeping up with just my mans desires. [​IMG]
  19. TrentHarris

TrentHarris New Member

You are really awesome. You are greatly eager to sex and full of sexuality.
  20. Jules0410

Jules0410 New Member

I have had a mmf threesome with the current guy i am seeing and a friend of his (it was the first time i meet the friend). He was more nervous then I was. It was also the first time where i had double penetration. I was riding the guy I am seeing and he friend was giving me anal. I really enjoyed it and would love to do it.