Miracles in the Making - TTC 12+ Testing & BFP's

Discussion in 'Overcoming Infertility' started by sapphire, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

MW you chart is looking great so far!!

*Baby Dust* to both of you!!! Showers of it [​IMG]
  2. MyrtleWarbler

MyrtleWarbler Super Moderator Staff Member

Although I do sincerely appreciate the vote of confidence, there's really nothing there to 'look great' anyway, lol! Once my temp hit post-O levels (and actually, 98.1 isn't that high compared to my usual cycles) I stopped temping... Maybe yesterday's spotting threw you off, but that was just tinted creamy cm and you'll see from past charts I get it often. The problem with my chart (and hence the reason I don't temp in the 2ww, except just for kicks sometimes) is that my chart tends to look great every month. But not once has a pregnancy test ever looked great as a result. That's why I leave the stalking to the rest of you, and I just chuckle a bit when people tell me it looks great. [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  3. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

aww, sorry! well i still have high hopes for you anyways!!!
  4. sapphire

sapphire New Member

I think Nessa should be on this list too, her chart is looking good these days as well!

Fingers are crossed for all three of you!!!
  5. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

This list needs updating!!!! The recent BFP's should be on here!
  6. Alluring-Ash

Alluring-Ash Super Moderator Staff Member

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt">MIRACLES MADE </span></span><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt"> AND </span></span><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt">MIRACLES IN THE MAKING! </span></span> [​IMG]

<span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 17pt">Veteran BFP's </span></span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">(a place to remind the rest of us about all the hopeful, inspiring stories of those who received their miracles after some challenging ttc-ing!)</span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Alesha
    T.E.
    sparkles_ttc:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">ttc- 15 months for us- male factor- morphology only 2% good, fell naturally the cycle meant to start IVF. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Regina_1:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 14 months with PCOS, conceived Thane on Metformin and when least expected. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Bear:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC for a year with endometriosis and blockages of mucous in both tubes; laparoscopy to diagnose &amp; treat. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Carrot:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 27 months with PCOS and male factor, conceived on Metformin after 70 lbs of weight loss. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    dee:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 2 years (26 cycles), hormone testing, ultrasounds &amp; SA all fine (labelled unexplained infertility), conceived naturally while waiting for HSG. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    ANMSMITH:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC 24 Months with PCOS, elevated prolactin and MFI morphology 7%; HSG, 4 failed IUI's, 6 rounds of clomid, HSG, BFP cycle consisted of Metformin, Dostinex, and Femara </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    lazergun:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">2004 had an infection (not STD) in the womb and was told would never conceive. Underwent a lot of treatment, ttc-ed and in dec 2006 got a BFP but it was ectopic. Was told it was a fluke and wouldn’t happen again, then 6 mths later (june 2007) got another BFP. Both were unexpected obviously lol [​IMG] </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Cleo:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 12 months with long cycles and suffered one miscarriage. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Pringle:
    </span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">We tried for 15 months before BFP, I was on the pill for 12 years and came off in dec 05 and got my BFP May 07 we had just started to see and fert dr but I was alreadly pregnant witout knowing
    </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">snows
    Beachgirl
    Tibby:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 20 months with unexplained infertility and mild endo; Had a Lipiodol flush in June and conceived in August </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Bee76
    Jenice
    Sapphire:
    </span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 24 months/2 years exactly ,severe endometriosis diagnosed &amp; treated with laporoscopy surgery. Endo had caused a massive endometrioma (cyst) on each ovary - one ovary had enlarged to 9cm - and the disease damaged one of my tubes.I wasn't at all focused on ttc, taking a mental health break really, and surprise, surprise! Unfortunately, this pregnancy ended later in miscarriage.
    [font:Arial Black]MyrtleWarbler:
    Nessa:
    </span>

[​IMG]

<span style="font-size: 17pt">TESTERS[/font]</span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">(to remind us which girls from the ttc for 12+ months thread needs baby dust &amp; sticky vibes!)</span>

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. BethG

BethG New Member

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt">MIRACLES MADE </span></span><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt"> AND </span></span><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt">MIRACLES IN THE MAKING! </span></span> [​IMG]

<span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 17pt">Veteran BFP's </span></span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">(a place to remind the rest of us about all the hopeful, inspiring stories of those who received their miracles after some challenging ttc-ing!)</span>
    Alesha
    T.E.
    sparkles_ttc:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">ttc- 15 months for us- male factor- morphology only 2% good, fell naturally the cycle meant to start IVF. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Regina_1:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 14 months with PCOS, conceived Thane on Metformin and when least expected. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Bear:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC for a year with endometriosis and blockages of mucous in both tubes; laparoscopy to diagnose &amp; treat. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Carrot:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 27 months with PCOS and male factor, conceived on Metformin after 70 lbs of weight loss. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    dee:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 2 years (26 cycles), hormone testing, ultrasounds &amp; SA all fine (labelled unexplained infertility), conceived naturally while waiting for HSG. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    ANMSMITH:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC 24 Months with PCOS, elevated prolactin and MFI morphology 7%; HSG, 4 failed IUI's, 6 rounds of clomid, HSG, BFP cycle consisted of Metformin, Dostinex, and Femara </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    lazergun:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">2004 had an infection (not STD) in the womb and was told would never conceive. Underwent a lot of treatment, ttc-ed and in dec 2006 got a BFP but it was ectopic. Was told it was a fluke and wouldn’t happen again, then 6 mths later (june 2007) got another BFP. Both were unexpected obviously lol [​IMG] </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Cleo:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 12 months with long cycles and suffered one miscarriage. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Pringle:
    </span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">We tried for 15 months before BFP, I was on the pill for 12 years and came off in dec 05 and got my BFP May 07 we had just started to see and fert dr but I was alreadly pregnant without knowing </span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">snows:</span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 2 and a half years, unexplained infertility (slight male factor: 10% morphology). 6 IUIs, some with Clomid. The 6th IUI was our last before IVF and it worked on an unmedicated cycle. </span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Beachgirl
    Tibby:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 20 months with unexplained infertility and mild endo; Had a Lipiodol flush in June and conceived in August </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Bee76
    Jenice
    Sapphire:
    </span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 24 months/2 years exactly ,severe endometriosis diagnosed &amp; treated with laporoscopy surgery. Endo had caused a massive endometrioma (cyst) on each ovary - one ovary had enlarged to 9cm - and the disease damaged one of my tubes.I wasn't at all focused on ttc, taking a mental health break really, and surprise, surprise! Unfortunately, this pregnancy ended later in miscarriage.
    [font:Arial Black]MyrtleWarbler:
    Nessa:
    Sapphire:
    </span>

[​IMG]

<span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">(to remind us which girls from the ttc for 12+ months thread needs baby dust &amp; sticky vibes!)</span>

BethG -- May 2nd.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  8. BethG

BethG New Member

Can we get our most recent BFPs to update their stories? This is a great thread!
  9. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

yeah, i think MW, nessa, and sapphire should tell us the details, we need to add them!!!

im so excited for you beth, i LOVE seeing you on the testing list, i bet this is the last time your added to the bottom part [​IMG]
  10. snows

snows New Member

I'm not sure what happened to my story...it used to be there? I hope that it is inspiring for someone! Then I'd feel that at least some of that suffering would be useful to someone.

This is a great forum.
  11. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

snows, i found and added your details in again, but for some reason you are purple now! LOL! i couldnt get it to be black without messing up something else in the post, and im sure beth wouldnt mind informing my track record of "fixing things" so im just gonna leave you purple.....
  12. BethG

BethG New Member

snows, my apologies! Maybe I accidently copied an older list. Thanks 24P for adding snow's details and for adding sapphire. I got the colors fixed.
  13. snows

snows New Member

Yay, thanks!
  14. sapphire

sapphire New Member

I don't have much to add about this pregnancy, most of my story is already up there from the first one. This time I was just trying to deal with the miscarriage and wasn't at all focused on ttc (though we certainly weren't preventing), and we just got a bfp out of the blue four months after the miscarriage. You can use whatever bits of that you like, or just add a line to say I conceived again soon after the m/c? Whatever you think is best.

let's have more of you join this train, I am cheering for you all!! xoxo
  15. gutterflower

gutterflower Active Member

Alesha
    T.E.
    sparkles_ttc:
    Regina_1:
    Bear:
    Carrot:
    dee:
    ANMSMITH:
    lazergun:
    Cleo:
    Pringle:
    </span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">We tried for 15 months before BFP, I was on the pill for 12 years and came off in dec 05 and got my BFP May 07 we had just started to see and fert dr but I was alreadly pregnant without knowing </span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">snows:</span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 2 and a half years, unexplained infertility (slight male factor: 10% morphology). 6 IUIs, some with Clomid. The 6th IUI was our last before IVF and it worked on an unmedicated cycle. </span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Beachgirl
    Tibby:
    Bee76
    Jenice
    Sapphire:
    </span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 24 months/2 years exactly ,severe endometriosis diagnosed &amp; treated with laporoscopy surgery. Endo had caused a massive endometrioma (cyst) on each ovary - one ovary had enlarged to 9cm - and the disease damaged one of my tubes.I wasn't at all focused on ttc, taking a mental health break really, and surprise, surprise! Unfortunately, this pregnancy ended later in miscarriage. UPDATE: Conceived 4 months after miscarriage while coping with my loss and was not TTC just wasn't preventing.
    [font:Arial Black]MyrtleWarbler: </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC about a year on our own, then diagnosed with uterine septum and polyps; Hyst/Lap surgery removed septum, polyps, mild endo, and adhesions; TTC 6 more months on our own, and conceived on our last cycle before moving on to medicated IUI </span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Nessa:</span>

[​IMG]

BethG -- May 2nd.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  16. candywannababy

candywannababy New Member

Oooh Beth it is so good to see your name on that list. No matter what the outcome is, this cycle is proving to be a sign of progress for you. I love you honey!!

17. sapphire

sapphire New Member

yay beth!!! I'll be here on Saturday to check on you (if you don't cave and test earlier of course!) [​IMG]
    xoxox

and thanks gutter, that's perfect.
  18. court

court New Member

Courtney : trying to concieve since oct 07, ectopic in march 08, hsg in oct 08, lap in april 09 3 iuis with clomid bpn, now trying femara and IUI #1
  19. BethG

BethG New Member

courtney, the list is for BFPs, but I have a feeling we'll be adding you very soon!
  20. MichelleG

MichelleG New Member

Hey guys..i'm sorry if i sound like a overly excited geek! But can you guys add the date when I plan on testing after my first round of clomid [​IMG] Pending on if i actually do ovulate, which i dont see why not since i have before lol.
    August 10th [​IMG]