Miracles in the Making - TTC 12+ Testing & BFP's

Discussion in 'Overcoming Infertility' started by sapphire, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt">MIRACLES MADE </span></span><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt"> AND </span></span><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt">MIRACLES IN THE MAKING! </span></span> [​IMG]

<span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 17pt">Veteran BFP's </span></span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">(a place to remind the rest of us about all the hopeful, inspiring stories of those who received their miracles after some challenging ttc-ing!)</span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Alesha
    T.E.
    sparkles_ttc:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">ttc- 15 months for us- male factor- morphology only 2% good, fell naturally the cycle meant to start IVF. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Regina_1:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 14 months with PCOS, conceived Thane on Metformin and when least expected. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Bear:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC for a year with endometriosis and blockages of mucous in both tubes; laparoscopy to diagnose &amp; treat. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Carrot:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 27 months with PCOS and male factor, conceived on Metformin after 70 lbs of weight loss. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    dee:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 2 years (26 cycles), hormone testing, ultrasounds &amp; SA all fine (labelled unexplained infertility), conceived naturally while waiting for HSG. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    ANMSMITH:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC 24 Months with PCOS, elevated prolactin and MFI morphology 7%; HSG, 4 failed IUI's, 6 rounds of clomid, HSG, BFP cycle consisted of Metformin, Dostinex, and Femara </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    lazergun:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">2004 had an infection (not STD) in the womb and was told would never conceive. Underwent a lot of treatment, ttc-ed and in dec 2006 got a BFP but it was ectopic. Was told it was a fluke and wouldn’t happen again, then 6 mths later (june 2007) got another BFP. Both were unexpected obviously lol [​IMG] </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Cleo:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 12 months with long cycles and suffered one miscarriage. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Pringle:
    </span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">We tried for 15 months before BFP, I was on the pill for 12 years and came off in dec 05 and got my BFP May 07 we had just started to see and fert dr but I was alreadly pregnant without knowing </span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">snows:</span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 2 and a half years, unexplained infertility (slight male factor: 10% morphology). 6 IUIs, some with Clomid. The 6th IUI was our last before IVF and it worked on an unmedicated cycle. </span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Beachgirl
    Tibby:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 20 months with unexplained infertility and mild endo; Had a Lipiodol flush in June and conceived in August </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Bee76
    Jenice
    Sapphire:
    </span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 24 months/2 years exactly ,severe endometriosis diagnosed &amp; treated with laporoscopy surgery. Endo had caused a massive endometrioma (cyst) on each ovary - one ovary had enlarged to 9cm - and the disease damaged one of my tubes.I wasn't at all focused on ttc, taking a mental health break really, and surprise, surprise! Unfortunately, this pregnancy ended later in miscarriage. UPDATE: Conceived 4 months after miscarriage while coping with my loss and was not TTC just wasn't preventing.
    [font:Arial Black]MyrtleWarbler: </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC about a year on our own, then diagnosed with uterine septum and polyps; Hyst/Lap surgery removed septum, polyps, mild endo, and adhesions; TTC 6 more months on our own, and conceived on our last cycle before moving on to medicated IUI </span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Nessa:</span>

[​IMG]

<span style="font-size: 17pt">TESTERS[/font]</span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">(to remind us which girls from the ttc for 12+ months thread needs baby dust &amp; sticky vibes!)</span>

MichelleG -- August 10th!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  2. MichelleG

MichelleG New Member

Awee thanks 24!!! Feels really good to be up there and know i actually have a chance..now i pray to god that i end up in the BFP list! [​IMG]
  3. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

yeah, not sure what i did to MW's name... all i did was copy and paste the code and add MichelleG's name on the bottom, and i cant for the life of me make MWs name normal again...

sorry hun!

4. MichelleG

MichelleG New Member

lol awe gee. When is she supposed to be testing?
  5. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

hahaha no, shes on the BFP list, i didnt even change anything up there, thats why im confused...
  6. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

24, do you want me to write a short TTC for myself to add to the list above? Hehe
  7. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

i can add it if you want to!
  8. nessa26

nessa26 New Member

Started TTC in October 2007, got a BFP February 2008. Turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy in right fallopian tube. Had to have surgery to remove pregnancy and fallopian tube. TTC again in October 2008. Needed Clomid to boost ovulation. After 1 cycle of Clomid, and only 1 fallopian tube, got another BFP February 2009!! Healthy uterine pregnancy!!
  9. BethG

BethG New Member

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt">MIRACLES MADE </span></span><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt"> AND </span></span><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 20pt">MIRACLES IN THE MAKING! </span></span> [​IMG]

<span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 17pt">Veteran BFP's </span></span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">(a place to remind the rest of us about all the hopeful, inspiring stories of those who received their miracles after some challenging ttc-ing!)</span>
    Alesha
    T.E.
    sparkles_ttc:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">ttc- 15 months for us- male factor- morphology only 2% good, fell naturally the cycle meant to start IVF. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Regina_1:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 14 months with PCOS, conceived Thane on Metformin and when least expected. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Bear:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC for a year with endometriosis and blockages of mucous in both tubes; laparoscopy to diagnose &amp; treat. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Carrot:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 27 months with PCOS and male factor, conceived on Metformin after 70 lbs of weight loss. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    dee:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 2 years (26 cycles), hormone testing, ultrasounds &amp; SA all fine (labelled unexplained infertility), conceived naturally while waiting for HSG. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    ANMSMITH:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC 24 Months with PCOS, elevated prolactin and MFI morphology 7%; HSG, 4 failed IUI's, 6 rounds of clomid, HSG, BFP cycle consisted of Metformin, Dostinex, and Femara </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    lazergun:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">2004 had an infection (not STD) in the womb and was told would never conceive. Underwent a lot of treatment, ttc-ed and in dec 2006 got a BFP but it was ectopic. Was told it was a fluke and wouldn’t happen again, then 6 mths later (june 2007) got another BFP. Both were unexpected obviously lol [​IMG] </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Cleo:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 12 months with long cycles and suffered one miscarriage. </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Pringle:
    </span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">We tried for 15 months before BFP, I was on the pill for 12 years and came off in dec 05 and got my BFP May 07 we had just started to see and fert dr but I was alreadly pregnant without knowing </span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">snows:</span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC for 2 and a half years, unexplained infertility (slight male factor: 10% morphology). 6 IUIs, some with Clomid. The 6th IUI was our last before IVF and it worked on an unmedicated cycle. </span>
    Tibby:
    </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 20 months with unexplained infertility and mild endo; Had a Lipiodol flush in June and conceived in August </span><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">
    Bee76
    Jenice
    Sapphire:
    </span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 24 months/2 years exactly ,severe endometriosis diagnosed &amp; treated with laporoscopy surgery. Endo had caused a massive endometrioma (cyst) on each ovary - one ovary had enlarged to 9cm - and the disease damaged one of my tubes.I wasn't at all focused on ttc, taking a mental health break really, and surprise, surprise! Unfortunately, this pregnancy ended later in miscarriage. UPDATE: Conceived 4 months after miscarriage while coping with my loss and was not TTC just wasn't preventing.</span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">MyrtleWarbler:</span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC about a year on our own, then diagnosed with uterine septum and polyps; Hyst/Lap surgery removed septum, polyps, mild endo, and adhesions; TTC 6 more months on our own, and conceived on our last cycle before moving on to medicated IUI </span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Nessa:</span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> Started TTC in October 2007, got a BFP February 2008. Turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy in right fallopian tube. Had to have surgery to remove pregnancy and fallopian tube. TTC again in October 2008. Needed Clomid to boost ovulation. After 1 cycle of Clomid, and only 1 fallopian tube, got another BFP February 2009!! Healthy uterine pregnancy!!</span>

[​IMG]

<span style="font-size: 17pt">TESTERS</span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">(to remind us which girls from the ttc for 12+ months thread needs baby dust &amp; sticky vibes!)</span>

MichelleG -- August 10th!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  10. Penguin-Goon

Penguin-Goon New Member

yay!! thanks beth [​IMG] you ALWAYS fix it for me [​IMG] hehehehe
  11. BethG

BethG New Member

12. MichelleG

MichelleG New Member

sorry to be a painn in the arse lol. I would like to change my testing date to August 18th (seeing how I should ovulate 5-10 days after this cycle) The 18th is also DF's birthday, praying for good things as I start the Clomiphene in not that many days lol. August 10th would be way too soon! What do you ladies think?
  13. why

why New Member

Alesha
    T.E.
    sparkles_ttc:
    Regina_1:
    Bear:
    Carrot:
    dee:
    ANMSMITH:
    lazergun:
    Cleo:
    Pringle:
    Tibby:
    Bee76
    Jenice
    Sapphire:
    </span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC 24 months/2 years exactly ,severe endometriosis diagnosed &amp; treated with laporoscopy surgery. Endo had caused a massive endometrioma (cyst) on each ovary - one ovary had enlarged to 9cm - and the disease damaged one of my tubes.I wasn't at all focused on ttc, taking a mental health break really, and surprise, surprise! Unfortunately, this pregnancy ended later in miscarriage. UPDATE: Conceived 4 months after miscarriage while coping with my loss and was not TTC just wasn't preventing.</span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">MyrtleWarbler:</span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> TTC about a year on our own, then diagnosed with uterine septum and polyps; Hyst/Lap surgery removed septum, polyps, mild endo, and adhesions; TTC 6 more months on our own, and conceived on our last cycle before moving on to medicated IUI </span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Nessa:</span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"> Started TTC in October 2007, got a BFP February 2008. Turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy in right fallopian tube. Had to have surgery to remove pregnancy and fallopian tube. TTC again in October 2008. Needed Clomid to boost ovulation. After 1 cycle of Clomid, and only 1 fallopian tube, got another BFP February 2009!! Healthy uterine pregnancy!!</span>

[​IMG]

MichelleG -- August 18th!
    Why -- August 3rd!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  14. why

why New Member

count me out
  15. MichelleG

MichelleG New Member

So..I have two new test dates August 26th is my progesterone test appointment and on September 3rd, providing I ovulated will be a preggo TEST! :p
  16. BethG

BethG New Member

Court, Love, and Mel....you all need to add yourselves to the list when you're ready! I can help with formatting if you don't want to bother with it. Just post a synopsis of your story!

Hmmmmm, somehow Candy never got added???

17. court

court New Member

thanks beth!!
    Court: TTC since Oct 2007..HPT + in feb 2008 but it was ectopic, had to have two rounds of methotrexate. took months and months for hcg to go to zero. Oct 08 HSG, both tubes open. April 09 Lap surgery at CCRM, one day work up for IVF. did 7 total IUI's 3 with clomid, 2 with femera, 2 with injectables. stopped all meds Nov 09 and started really focusing on IVF. got preg naturally feb 10!!!!!due end of Oct 10....my story of secondary infert.

thanks beth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

I havn't got a clue how to do it in that format so you can do it for me Bethy [​IMG]

Started TTC in August 2006, in February 2009 diagnosed with mild endometriosis and unicornuate uterus. Endo was removed by lap surgery. Referred for IVF in March 2009. March 2010 got BFP from first IVF cycle!
  19. court

court New Member

sorry I don't have a clue either and mine was obnoxiously long!!!!!!!!!
  20. BethG

BethG New Member

Alesha
    T.E.
    sparkles_ttc:
    Regina_1:
    Bear:
    Carrot:
    dee:
    ANMSMITH:
    lazergun:
    Cleo:
    Pringle:
    Tibby:
    Bee76
    Jenice
    Sapphire:
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Candywannababy: </span> <span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">Conceived the chocolate twins through IVF with frozen embryos!</span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Court: </span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">TTC since Oct 2007. HPT + in Feb 2008 but it was ectopic, had to have two rounds of methotrexate. Took months and months for hcg to go to zero. Oct 08 HSG, both tubes open. April 09 Lap surgery at CCRM, one day work up for IVF. did 7 total IUI's 3 with clomid, 2 with femara, 2 with injectables. stopped all meds Nov 09 and started really focusing on IVF. Got preg naturally Feb 2010!!!!! Due end of Oct 2010....my story of secondary infertility.</span>
    <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">*mel*: </span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">Started TTC in August 2006, in February 2009 diagnosed with mild endometriosis and unicornuate uterus. Endo was removed by lap surgery. Referred for IVF in March 2009. 17 eggs harvested, 15 eggs fertilized, one perfect one implanted....March 2010 got BFP from first IVF cycle!</span>

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]