*New TTC Chat*

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by Penguin-Goon, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Lintu

Lintu New Member

Ah yeah, I'm just going off the averages for someone my age. I know that the average is something like 4-6 months and I'm totally okay with that. (That's just more money saved, after all!) And I haven't been on the pill for years, so that's in my favor.

You know what kind of bums me out is that no one in my family ever talks about us having babies...(I'm sure that if I didn't want them to, they would [​IMG]. It makes me feel like they don't want us to have any. Isn't that weird?
  2. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

Well maybe it's just something they don't bring up b/c they aren't sure how you feel about it. My family doesn't really either..I mean they will say things like, When you have kids...etc but they never ask us when were gonna have them...well except my cousins wife, she bugs me all the time lol
  3. Lintu

Lintu New Member

I'm hoping it's just that they don't want to pressure me, like you suggest. It makes me feel happy when people ask me. (I guess ppl just can't win---you never know whether the person would be happy about being asked or irritated!)

4. ladybuglnc

ladybuglnc Member

My grandma is always asking...even though she knows I have pcos and that causes fertility problems. It makes me sad.

I am sex deprived from my illness and the yeast infection, and it has been causing me to have weird dreams. Night before last I dreamed I was having sex with Kramer from Seinfeld [​IMG] , and last night it was a guy that was one of DH's best friends in high school.

On a happy note...I have lost 7 more pounds, for a grand total of 12.
  5. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

LMAO Ladybug...Kramer that's hillarious...you know our charts look very similar! except my temps have been in a higher range but the overall pattern is close
  6. ladybuglnc

ladybuglnc Member

Our charts do look very similar...very weird.

Whats sad about the Kramer dream, is that I wasn't disgusted during the dream, I was all about it lol. But when I woke up I was really creeped out.
  7. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

lol uh yeah I would be too! I mean Kramer is funny..but yeah that's bout it.

Woulnd't have been really funny if in the dream you were on top and he said "Giddie up" lol! that's like his famous line lol
  8. Lintu

Lintu New Member

Oh man, I hate those dreams! I've had them about people I know IRL before and that really drives me nuts. Nice work on the weight loss, btw.

I got my crosshairs today and am 3 dpo! I think I'll test at 14 or 15 dpo if AF doesn't show before then.
  9. *mel*

*mel* Super Moderator Staff Member

Lintu am I going crazy? Did you used to post on the ttc boards a while back? Congrats on the crosshairs!
  10. Lintu

Lintu New Member

No, you aren't going crazy! I posted a long time ago (2007?), back when I was having issues with ovulation. Using TTC-style charting helped me figure out what was going on (it was entirely stress-related). We weren't really TTC back then though...I mostly just wanted to learn how the whole charting thing worked.
  11. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

That's good news Lintu!

Well DH left this morning to go out of town for work...Nika he will be in your neck of the woods.

We tried to BD early this morning, but we didn't have much luck,the cat jumped up on the bed durring lol and he said he was really tired so he couldn't stay erect..sorry TMI, so now Im kinda mad b/c I really wanted to get in another BD session before he left in case I O while he's gone.

So, I have to hope that BD yesterday was enough. If I O tomorrow it would possibly still be enough but if it's past that then yeah prob not.

Well heres to hoping! lol Maybe I will O late again when he comes home! Keeping my fingers crossed this is the month!
  12. BethG

BethG New Member

StLGal, you did the best you could. Sometimes it just doesn't work out.
  13. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

yeah, that's all we can do...but I still may have another long cycle and O later again, in that case DH will be home by then
  14. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

btw Beth when are you gonna put that chart of yours in your siggy line so I can stalk it easier lol
  15. BethG

BethG New Member

lol, no I don't put it in my siggy here, but it is in the Master Charters list, which kinda needs updating with new people. But here it is.... my chart.

For those that don't know, I didn't start temping until cycle #18 (I think) and switched to vaginal temping this cycle due to erratic temps. Got cross-hairs today! I have more annovulatory cycles than ovulating ones so this is a big victory in a couple ways. YEA for me! LOL!
  16. Lintu

Lintu New Member

Congrats on your ovulatory cycle, Beth! that's great.

I'm bummed for myself, though. I'm only 4dpo and spotting/have AF cramps. I've had short luteal phases in the past (as low as 9) but this is ridiculous.

17. ladybuglnc

ladybuglnc Member

Yay for you Oing Beth...thats great.

I had a nice big glob of EWCM today (sorry tmi)...but we BD last night...so maybe we will catch an egg...especially if we BD tonight as well.
  18. StLGaL

StLGaL New Member

Yay for EWCM Ive never had that..

Beth I did look at your chart from the master charters page..but just curious why you don't put your chart in your siggy? just wondering
  19. ladybuglnc

ladybuglnc Member

yeah I know....compared to what I had earlier...I've never had it either...there was a lot, and it stretched a loooooooooong way [​IMG] . My BFF said today "each month, something is improving with you, you have lost weight, and your cycles are shorter, and you are ovulating. I just have this feeling that it is going to be anytime now"...lol. I was telling her about the EWCM, and she said that that is what hers is like when she isn't on the pill and she is super fertile(her 2nd child was conceived after only 1 week off of the pill)
  20. ladybuglnc

ladybuglnc Member

oh...quick question. When DH and I BD last night, and I went to the bathroom after, there was a little blood. I haven't bled after sex since my first 2 times. It wasn't rough or anything, so what do you think might have been going on?