Passing wind and squirting...

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by KCullen, Feb 15, 2011.

1. KCullen

KCullen New Member

I have a really embarrassing issue and i would love to know if there are others like me out there.

I have never been able to orgasm with my boyfriend and we have been together for over 2 years. I can orgasm perfectly fine by myself but just not with him. Also, sometimes when i masturbate by myself i start relaxing and then 9 times out of 10 i will pass wind. During masturbation i also squirt quite a lot. I always go to the bathroom beforehand but it still happens.

I would really love to be able to orgasm with my boyfriend but i am so afraid of passing wind or squirting that i tense up and hold back. Then i get frustrated that it is taking so long and i feel embarrassed for my boyfriend that i make him stop or i almost force the orgasm to come on which of course never happens. I really wish these things wouldnt happen because i am so afraid of something happening when i get going such as peeing myself, passing wind or god forbid the bowel movement!!!!!

Does this happen to anyone else and how can i finally orgasm with my boyfriend? Please help.
  2. opalescent

opalescent New Member

KCullen,

I've farted on my girlfriend while she was in a very intimate position. After serious cracking up on both sides, we got back to business, so to speak. Passing wind happens - a good partner will laugh, suck in some new air and get back to the sexy fun.

Squirting, or female ejaculation, is not pee. It feels just like you are about to pee, but what comes out is female ejaculate. The next time you masturbate and squirt, smell and taste it.
    It will smell and taste nothing like pee but more like your vaginal lubricant. (If you have an infection, it may have a strong or 'off' smell but it's still not pee.) It's also normal that you may squirt a lot of fluid.

The first time I squirted, I felt so good I decided to heck with it, that if I had to pee to come, that was what I was going to do. And of course, then realized that I hadn't peed at all. My girlfriend strutted around FOR DAYS once she realized she made me squirt. I doubt your boyfriend would be any different :).

Relax. You are perfectly normal. There is nothing wrong with you or your body. Tell your boyfriend why you are embarrassed and that you would like to work on coming with him. If he's a good partner, and you've been with him for 2 years so hopefully he is, he will listen and respond to you.
  3. SumSumpin

SumSumpin New Member

I agree with opalescent. Sometimes you toot on accident. I've never found it as a turn off, just something that is natural.

As for the squirting, it's definately not pee. It doesn't smell like pee, doesn't taste like pee. And between you, me, the fencepost, and a high quality g-spot vibrator, a woman squirting for her man is the sexiest thing on earth!
  4. girlfriendal

girlfriendal Member

Agreed with Opalescent and SumSumpin on the squirting thing - it's something I'm actively *trying* to do.
    As for passing gas, yes, it does just happen. Not a huge deal and usually worth a giggle.
  5. als

als New Member

I agree! Just tell him your concerns. Just the other day my new SO said "clench your vagina down on my dick" and I was soooooo embarrassed cause I farted! lol For the record I had just woke up..morning gas or any gas can be very embarrassing but its just something you have to roll with...otherwise you'll find that you are missing out on a lot of possible good times! Goodluck! [​IMG]
  6. Alexiss

Alexiss New Member

Yes I agree! breaking wind is going to happen at some point, laugh it out and then get back to business, also about the 'squirting', I had always been shy about this also, but when it happened during sex my boyfriend was SOOO turned on by it. Now he tries to make me do it all the time.
    KCullen- I would say just to relax, don't tense up or hold back, thats probably why your not achieving orgasm with your partner.. allow yourself to be in the moment and not preoccupied with worry. And I will confidently say that your partner will ENJOY it when you squirt!
  7. anziano

anziano New Member

<<< Also, sometimes when i masturbate by myself i start relaxing and then 9 times out of 10 i will pass wind. During masturbation i also squirt quite a lot. I always go to the bathroom beforehand but it still happens. >>>

My opinion is squirting is great, passing wind not so much so. I had a couple of women friends over the years that squirted, one profusly.....on my face....on my co*k and balls.....on my hand. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. She enjoyed my "squits" too. I have to admit, there were only two incidences of them farting and it was a bit of a mood breaker although it didn't stop the action. I've never farted myself and would not want to, especially if she were right there in the front row seat if you will. I would feel terrible about it.
  8. GrahamS

GrahamS New Member

I'm in a 4 year relationship now, most of the time living together. So we just fart around each other all the time and laugh about it. I think we try not to fart during sex but we'd probably die of laughter if we did and it might throw us off our rhythm, lol.

Oh, by the way, she doesn't squirt, but she does a lot of pussy farts when she comes. I don't mind because I know she's coming and that's a wonderful thing, but I've never met a woman who did numerous pussy farts while I'm having sex with her. After sex, yes, but not during.
  9. Rimminglover

Rimminglover New Member

I squirt! It's GREAT! It makes me feel soooo sexy! Most women can do it but they have to find their g-spot. The squirting is something that your BF will LOVE!! Well, mine does. I can squirt several times during sex & its great! Try not to be shy with it & just let it all out. If you happen to pass gas just go with the flow. You both may just laugh it off & get back to fun. If you let it continue to get to you, you may never get an orgasm with your BF.
  10. wyme

wyme New Member

Eat more yogurt - or take enzyme supplements. If there's less gas, there's less gas to worry about. [​IMG]

If your dude really think that "girls don't fart", well... best find that out sooner rather than later. [​IMG]
  11. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

what she said! it's true.... [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013