Peckers !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by Juicy-Juls, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

What in your opinion would you guys consider to be the perfect dick ?

Plain and simple, whether you have it with your current SO or not...

I mean Length, girth, big or little head, vieny or more smooth, circumsized or not...

Let's here about your ideal fantasy cock, and no it cannot come with batteries...lol
  2. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

Well, I like most peckers I've been with! The only one that was uncomfortable was a fellow that had a long, skinny d*ck. That one was far too pokey. One guy had a really wide, really short pecker. That was interesting, but still did the job.

I can't really answer your questions, because all c*cks I've been with (except ole pokey there) have been perfect. BF's is really perfect, size, length, giant, non-hairy, balls--what more could a girl ask for!

Although, let me tell you a story....when we were first dating, I noticed his hands and feet. TINY. I swear I almost didn't go out with him again. When I saw his d*ck and giant balls, I was like,oh yes, thank god the old saying about hands and related size is NOT TRUE!!
  3. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

Hahaha..Too funny...Ole' Pokey......LMAO...

You know come to think of it I think my hubby's balls are gaining size with each passing birthday..As they grow, they get hairy so he must shave them if he wants me anywhere near them...

I still stick to my original feelings on bullwinkles though...They are in fact ugly...

what more could a girl ask for!

hahaahha...two for one.....One man two of there perfect cocks. [​IMG] ...
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  4. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

OMG, if his keep getting bigger, he'll need an over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder to keep them from dragging on the ground by the time he's 60!!!

I'm waiting for them to get hairy, when that happens we'll be pulling out the razor! His chest and back are getting hairier by the day, and his head is getting balder!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
  5. ithomas

ithomas New Member

Haha, I felt that my last boyfriend's was perfect... now I feel that my current boyfriend's is perfect. It's my first uncircumsized and I love that. Not only is it easier to give a hand job, the foreskin is just plain cool to play with, when he's hard or soft... hehe.
  6. curcuma

curcuma New Member

My boyfriend's is the perfect size and shape. It's very big, and beautifully shaped. He really is blessed. The girth wide but not monstrous, the length is just a hair too long so some days I have to be careful with my cervix; it is smooth but not too smooth, just veiny enough, and the head is large, defined, and proportional to the whole.

But if I had photoshop for cocks, I would prefer perkier and larger or heavier balls, a smoother ball sac (it's kinda wrinkly), less hair, and, even though I'm against it for SO many reasons, circumcision. It's just a lot of skin. A lot. I am thinking that most uncircumsized guys don't have that much skin. And yes, I realise how shallow that makes me.

What's really puzzling is that when it's not erect, it looks totally average. Under average, even. I would actually have been really disappointed and worried if I'd seen it for the first time before he was aroused. Maybe hand size is relative to flaccid penis size; his hands are not the huge paws I am used to, and the huge paw men also tended to have large flaccid penises.
  7. wisconsingurl99

wisconsingurl99 New Member

My boyfriend (well ex boyfriend that Im still seeing) has the prefect c**k. I love the head of a c**k to be nice and big, You know how some have small heads? He's c**k has to be big enough to where I cant ever fit it all in my mouth (sorry but true) length wise and the width has to be perfectly round enough. I made my man shave his balls, not he loves it. He did it mainly for me, now for himself. I never had a uncirmcumsized C**k before.
  8. mswitt

mswitt New Member

Wide, a big head, long but not too long. I definitely prefer uncircumcised.
  9. Lexxa

Lexxa New Member

My fantasy cock is just one that hits the right spots, gives me lots of great orgasms and doesn't lose its stamina too soon.
  10. New_Explorer

New_Explorer New Member

I've never been penetrated by a thick cock, but I think I'd like it. It sure was nice to wrap my lips around.

I *loved* looking at and sucking on the narrow Asian cock with hairless balls, but it didn't give me an orgasm.

I had a tough time with a 1-inch cock, even when it got bigger I kept losing my grip on it. But I think it would be fun to use it as a pacifier during the night ... that's what he wanted me to do. (He had really short fingers too.)

I haven't found my perfect cock yet but I intend to keep searching!
  11. desertgirl

desertgirl Active Member

1-inch--really? Hard or soft? The smallest I've been with was about 3.5-inches hard, and it was super thick. I wasn't very experienced at the time, and his width hurt. I think extra lube would have solved that problem.
  12. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

I haven't found my perfect cock yet but I intend to keep searching!

LMAO....... [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  13. Tarsia

Tarsia New Member

The only ones I've seen that I don't like are the wedge ones.. wide base that really tapers towards the head. Just... odd, to me.

Otherwise, I prefer uncircumcised, by far. Good sized head, but nothing too knobby. I think I prefer smooth over veiny, but that's no big deal either way. I like a good 7-8 inches in length and decently wide. Not so wide it's hard to get into my mouth, but running that edge of almost too big.

SO fits the bill rather well.. wouldn't mind if he was a hair more narrow, but he's awfully close to perfect. Though oddly, while he is uncircumcised, he foreskin seems shorter than it should be, ratio wise. Odd, but hey, we're all different.
  14. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

So now I am really LMAO....

A wide c*ck without a knobby head...... [​IMG] :p
  15. New_Explorer

New_Explorer New Member

1 inch soft. He never really got hard ... but I understood why (medical/emotional issues) and I didn't take it at all personally. I don't really know how big he would have been rock hard, maybe 5 or 6 inches.