red forever

Discussion in 'Natural Birth Control' started by Josey, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Josey

Josey New Member

I'm on my fourth cycle using lady comp, and it's been good so far except that at this point, I've gotten a red light every morning for almost three weeks now. I've been taken my temps the way I should, and no pills, what's going on?
  2. Jessica83

Jessica83 New Member

You're simply ovulating later than usual [​IMG]
    If you are plotting your temperatures on a chart, I'd be glad to take a look to help you assess the situation.
    If you're not familiar with charting, www.fertilityfriend.com is a great place to start.
  3. Josey

Josey New Member

but it showed the blinking red light 8 days ago, which means it's saying I ovulated then, so why am I still red?

4. Jessica83

Jessica83 New Member

No, in the current cycle, the blinking red light only stands for the predicted ovulation date! [​IMG]

As you go along, LC will become more accurate in predicting your O date, as well as narrowing your fertile window to the minimum.
    But in any cycle, at anytime, your body can have a delayed for many reasons, illness, travel, high stress, etc.

Only once the cycle is closed, on day 5 of the new cycle, you will see the red light reappering and often in a different place, and that's the confirmed recalculated ovulation date (which can still be not realistic, because it does its particular math)