Semen...the cure for bitchiness??

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by Daisy Delayne, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Daisy Delayne

Daisy Delayne New Member

I visited my man last week and one day I was in a real pissy mood for no apparent reason. I didn't have any excuses, no pms, no illness, no fights with the BF; just bitchy and feeling down. No matter what he did, he couldn't make me laugh or smile.

Normally he keeps his distance at times like these because it just has to run its course but finally he turned off the T.V and said, "I know what your problem is." And proceeded to pretty much pin me down and start undressing me. Naturally I was saying, "You know I'm grouchy...get AWAY from me!" Because sex is the LAST thing I want when I'm in that kind of mood. But he persisted to manhandle me and low and behold- Within a couple of minutes I was just DRIPPING wet, much to my shock. Anyway, the sex turned out to be fantastic and afterwards for the rest of the day I was the picture of happiness and cheer! The grey cloud had lifted.

Anyone else ever experience this? What do you think, do you think it was the burst of endorphins, do I just secretly want to be 'taken' by brute force?

As I was writing this post I remembered a study I read once so I went and found it: Psychology Today

We don't use condoms because I have an IUD, and my BF has said that I get grouchy if we go more than a couple of days without sex, even if we're otherwise getting along. I thought he was joking but Hmmmmmm...what do you think? Could semen be the cure for random bitchiness/ depression? (Sorry, that's kind of two posts in one).
  2. dearshadow

dearshadow New Member

LOL
    I personally would LOVE it if my BF had the spunk for fixing me the mood in such a funky fashion once a while, LOL.
    Lucky you.
  3. Phantom

Phantom Member

I would love to have a situation end up like that too, lol. Like HarleyQuinn I tend to get a bit grumpy in general if I haven't had any for a while and get happier after sex but I think it is more endorphins because we use condoms. I think for us it may also have to do with a re-connection I guess, we are so busy with everything else it is finally a point for us to release stress and just connect.
  4. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

Gives a whole new meaning to. "Take two and call me in the morning eh?"
  5. myrealname

myrealname New Member

Absolutely, therapeutic deep protein injection always works wonders.

(you can trust me, I'm a doctor)

6. BethG

BethG New Member

I'm betting on the endorphin theory myself. Sooooo, masturbation should be just as effective, right?
  7. kellybean

kellybean New Member

Well, I never get 'injected' with anything...so it can't be the protein, unless it soaks thru skin.

I think he ravished you into a good mood. Nutin wrong with that.

You just reminded me of my lunch hour last week. *ahhh* Went home and really gave it to him, BJ and all. Unfortunately, I came, he didn't and I had to get back to work. BUTLEMMETELLYA....once I got back to work, I was perma smile all day and floated around the office in a very special aura...not even the co-workers could pop. And that was the topper to my crappy day.

Me thinks the man just needs to sit at home during lunch so his girlfriend can go and have her way with him. It's a win win situation if you look at it. He's happy, I'm happy, works happy cause I'm more productive.

Now the question is...do you ever ravish your man as he's done to you?