why he wants sex in the morning!!!!!

Discussion in 'Female Sexuality' started by jessebo0, Aug 30, 2006.

1. jessebo0

jessebo0 New Member

why he wants sex in the morning!!!!!

O0O0 God is it me or wat ??? my man wants sex in the morning all the time and it really gets on my nerves. I hate it in the morning we both have morning breath which is nasty and im really not ready for all that sex since he takes twice as long as he normally would!!!!
  2. Married Curious

Married Curious New Member

Re: why he wants sex in the morning!!!!!

When my wife wants sex, it is always in the morning as she falls asleep early in the evening. Its OK with me as like many men, I seem to wake up with an erection so hey, I'm game!
  3. Bran.Muffin

Bran.Muffin New Member

That's always been my favorite time.

Why not brush your teeth and go back to bed?

And,"twice as long"?

That's a bad thing?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm always so focused in the morning and it's usually not on sex. I'm happy to indulge in some A.M. oral but I have so much to do before work (exercise, coffee time, eat, primp, news, blah blah blah).

I'm more of an Afternoon Delight kind of gal.
  5. melyssa78

melyssa78 New Member

I sometimes don't mind it in the morning, but I know exactly what you mean about the morning breath, lol. I usually just have my head laying on the side and not try to breathe, lol. I just enjoy the act. I'd try the getting up, brushing both your and his teeth, etc. Tell him your concerns and if you're not a morning sex person, you can do it any other time and still enjoy it.
  6. ChooseToBe

ChooseToBe New Member

This one is sooooo simple. Keep a breath spray on the nightstand.
  7. curcuma

curcuma New Member

If he wants it then tell him to get up earlier and make coffee first.
  8. tassiedevil1977

tassiedevil1977 New Member

Morning sex is gr8! I love it. Especially after a good night session hehe. Nothing wrong with a good morning sex romp!
  9. demon-dolly

demon-dolly New Member

Ditto.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
  10. LilPaige

LilPaige New Member

I'm not a morning person at all. I need at least an hour and lots of coffee before anyone should even speak to me without getting growled at. But...I do have morning sex on ocassion. Usually on the weekends, because my SO has to be at work early and the kids have to get to school on time.
    Sometimes you just gotta say okay, you know?
  11. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

I think my hubby has only asked once in the morning.. After that reaction he has not yet to ask again...I don't do mornings in the worst way..He gets up at 3 am..Leaves at 3:45, The only thing I do is pour a cup of coffee..Sometimes I might pour his..Ha Weekends are good though as long as he does what you all mentioned above..He must brush teeth cause there are times I think that he had just ate the a** end of a dead rhino...
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Rhino breath. Blech.

I can be head over heels about a man and want him in the worst way, but kaka breath, bed head, and sleepies in the eyes....well, I'm just in to aesthetics I guess. What a meanie, I know. Men have learned this about me and will sneak off to the bathroom for a splash on the face, a brush of the teeth, and a comb through. Make it work!
  13. why

why New Member

LOL! Yeah I have a feeling mine likes it in the am cause I do not ask to kiss him (one less thing for him) so he can get off without having to spend time making me horney. Sorry but 4am is too early why not relax with evening sex instead of an extra hr of southpark, or computer?
  14. why

why New Member

Same here!! But yeah you got to keep him satisfied but it goes both ways :)
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

Absolutely....as long as he completes his checklist.

:rolleyes:
  16. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

This of course is after coffee right?
  17. EnoughAlready

EnoughAlready New Member

Here's the answer: He gets your coffee. You take few sips, make your mouth nice and hot, and then go to work orally. The coffee will heat your mouth a few degrees and, trust me as I've experienced this, he won't last long.

I love giving oral in the morning, too. I've heard that the coffee warmed heated works for women, too!
  18. Dreamer

Dreamer New Member

Head in the morning is pure awesome. I love being woken up that way.

I want to wake my wife up that way, but she's super self-conscious about her "downstairs." She always thinks she smells.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  19. why

why New Member

LOL! Just think of it as marinated lol!!
    I have to get the morning taste outta my mouth before I can go down on him :)
  20. Juicy-Juls

Juicy-Juls New Member

Thats a good idea, the warm coffee thing...HMM but that would have to be a weekend thing, cause at 3 am I'm not worth a ****......Ha